• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

D3100 camera bag?

Dane    177

So does anyone know of any decent cases/bags for my nikon d3100? for less then $30.

Caselogic has some nice ones.

Also where can i get some display protectors? I had a cheap pack of verizon display protectors. i just cut it to the size i needed. it works, but its ****ty. but its something.

remus_lupin    10

idk if this will fit the D3100, but I couldn't find one for the D3100 (I only searched this one site tho, I would do some more searching but I gotta leave soon for a friends (having a new years party - speaking of which, happy new year!)

PS: $30 isn't much for a camera bag, although maybe it is, I just figure it isn't because I ended up spending a lot on my own bags. If you want something discrete that doesn't look like a camera bag per say you can check out crumpler for some of their products/prices. Thinktank is another good brand (So I hear) I personally only have Lowepro bags, I like 'em, and they may have something in your price range but both my bags are way above that!

edit: forgot the link for the lcd cover

http://vistek.ca/store/ProPhotoLightingComponents/249883/matin-polycarbonate-lcd-screen-cover-nikon-d3000.aspx

Dane    177

idk if this will fit the D3100, but I couldn't find one for the D3100 (I only searched this one site tho, I would do some more searching but I gotta leave soon for a friends (having a new years party - speaking of which, happy new year!)

PS: $30 isn't much for a camera bag, although maybe it is, I just figure it isn't because I ended up spending a lot on my own bags. If you want something discrete that doesn't look like a camera bag per say you can check out crumpler for some of their products/prices. Thinktank is another good brand (So I hear) I personally only have Lowepro bags, I like 'em, and they may have something in your price range but both my bags are way above that!

edit: forgot the link for the lcd cover

http://vistek.ca/store/ProPhotoLightingComponents/249883/matin-polycarbonate-lcd-screen-cover-nikon-d3000.aspx

Thanks for the info. I think walmart has lowepro bags, not sure though.

Argote    73

As mentioned, $30 might be a bit low but for $50 or so Lowepro and CaseLogic have some decent bags. This bags might be a bit small for a multi-lens + flashes system but are perfectly fine for starting out.

Best Buy has some decent bags, if anything, you can get it on Amazon.com