• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Crumpler Neck Strap

remus_lupin    10

I was just looking at some crumpler products and I stumbled upon a neck strap offered by them called the "Industry Disgrace" it looks pretty good and I have actually been meaning to get a new neck strap for my D90 because with a larger lens it can sometimes be a hassle to carry it on my neck. If any of you have this, or another that you would recommend I would appreciate it! Cheers

My link

HAPPY NEW YEAR

o0moonman0o    54

i use it in the summer, the neck strap is not grippy enough to be use on a winter snowboard jacket.

jakem1    1,610

A little off topic but that's a terrible website. Far too much unnecessary Flash and it took ages to load.

Argote    73

From the reviews I've read it's pretty decent, I ended up getting a Lowepro strap because it was cheaper and it is waaaay better than the "stock" strap.

remus_lupin    10

Thanks guys, sounds good, I may pick one up soon

remus_lupin    10

I received my crumpler neck strap in the mail a few days ago... at first I was underwhelmed, taking it out of the package and holding it in my hand I felt as if it wasn't worth the price I paid and I was unimpressed... however, once I got my camera set in and threw it over my neck I noticed the difference immediately!