lowepro 170?

so i found the lowepro 170 on sale for 31$ total with shipping. anyone have this bag? i want it for my d3100 and i cant picture how it fits in there. i am going to goto best buy later and ask if they can put one in so i can mess with it in person.

any reviews from people here though?

Don't have it, but $31 seems a good deal for any lowepro. The only problem I see is if you're looking to expand in the future; it's small!

The only thing I would have in it right now is a d3100 with 18-55 then in the spring a 55-200. thats all i want. so i figure that should be enough space.

ive been checking this one out too

http://www.amazon.com/Targus-Digital-TGC-SBM200-Camera-Sling/dp/B002MZZR54/ref=sr_1_5?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1293927816&sr=1-5

I don't have a lowepro 170 but do have two lowepro bags. Overall, great bags. I'd say get it. I like having a small bag for some things and other times I take my larger bag with all my lenses. 31 bucks seems cheap.

I have this bag, and I overall like it. It's small, but holds basically all of my equipment, including a spare lens. I have a Canon T1i camera.

I paid about $50 for it, a while ago. At $31, I would be in for one.

I have this bag, and I overall like it. It's small, but holds basically all of my equipment, including a spare lens. I have a Canon T1i camera.

I paid about $50 for it, a while ago. At $31, I would be in for one.

can you post a picture of your camera in it? I am curious it has to dividers in it that fold, so what just fold the one to put the camera in?

I found the bag on sale on amazon for 22 total free shipping and no tax. Added a 4gig SDHC Class 6 card and it was 29$ total.

Wow, awesome!!!!