Aflockalypse?

I'm wondering if the shifting magnetic polls have anything to do with it.

Thats what ive heard and seems a reasonable explanation, a lot of the birds that died had blue beaks, which means lack of oxygen.. They could have been flying at a certain altitude and a sudden drop in air pressure left them in need of more oxygen, that doesnt explain the fish on the other hand..

Check my post history, I'm not what you guys would consider a "religious nut" infact I've stated that I despise religion on many occasions. But it was written...

Check my post history, I'm not what you guys would consider a "religious nut" infact I've stated that I despise religion on many occasions. But it was written...

That what, animals will die? Hate to break the news to you but this isnt the first time nor the last groups of animals have died. My money is more on the magnetic polls then anything else atm.

That what, animals will die? Hate to break the news to you but this isnt the first time nor the last groups of animals have died. My money is more on the magnetic polls then anything else atm.

And you are entitled to that. Can you point me in the direction of the article that states this has happened before?

Thats what ive heard and seems a reasonable explanation, a lot of the birds that died had blue beaks, which means lack of oxygen.. They could have been flying at a certain altitude and a sudden drop in air pressure left them in need of more oxygen, that doesnt explain the fish on the other hand..

Fish die ALL The time ALL around water bodies ALL around the world, because of that precisely, LACK of oxygen because of contamination/excess nutrients in water. And it happens just like that, ie. thousands die at a time. Birds are a bit smarter, as soon as they see one go down the others immediately avoid doing the same behavior/ going the same way. Blue beaks Usually is an indication of hypoxia, HOWEVER it is not always an indication of that.

@ C-squarez, ask any known birdwatcher or any Sailor/marine/captain. etc.

I think it is an alien experiment. First the birds and the fish, next us.

You have stumbled upon government secrets.

Expect black helicopters over your house. :shiftyninja:

Fish die ALL The time ALL around water bodies ALL around the world, because of that precisely, LACK of oxygen because of contamination/excess nutrients in water. And it happens just like that, ie. thousands die at a time. Birds are a bit smarter, as soon as they see one go down the others immediately avoid doing the same behavior/ going the same way. Blue beaks Usually is an indication of hypoxia, HOWEVER it is not always an indication of that.

@ C-squarez, ask any known birdwatcher or any Sailor/marine/captain. etc.

I'm not doubting it at all, I am sure it probably does happen. I just don't recall ever hearing millions dying at a time. If anyone can point me in the direction of an article or something I would appreciate it. Haven't been able to find on e on google.

I'm not doubting it at all, I am sure it probably does happen. I just don't recall ever hearing millions dying at a time. If anyone can point me in the direction of an article or something I would appreciate it. Haven't been able to find on e on google.

Birds or fish? Seriously? just google " Thousands of birds dying 2010" then just trickle down 2009, 2008, 2007, though you'll find most articles point out 2011, because of the recent hoopla, however just change search dates and voila:

http://www.google.hn/search?q=birds+dying+in+previous+years&hl=es-419&safe=active&client=firefox-a&hs=VBl&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&sa=X&ei=tbYsTbWML86UnQfNuJXfCQ&ved=0CA0QpwU4tAE&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A2000%2Ccd_max%3A2009

As for fish, the same, but I myself have seen fish wash up in the Caribbean coasts, as well as lakes.

Then also factor in there's more communication, more hype, etc.

This is a case of media sensationalism. This kind of thing happens all the time, the only difference these days is the media-centric world we live in and the quest for "hits" on any news story. It sounds shocking because of the scale of it, but the reality is that this kind of thing has always happened, and always will.

half of the news sites say the deaths are stumping officials the other half tell you what the scientists have said about how it happened, not to mention FOX just wants to create drama so they would always write it like that.

im glad i found this thread as this stuff is freaking me out. first bee's then birds, fish and now over 200 cows died in the same field.

something is going on and i think the government is hiding the truth from us. im not buying into the chemical testing either. could it be a plague? pre-2012 occurrences? i dunno but im a 35 year old man who is a bit freaked out. these mass deaths are not normal at all. i mean whats next? mass human die off?

half of the news sites say the deaths are stumping officials the other half tell you what the scientists have said about how it happened, not to mention FOX just wants to create drama so they would always write it like that.

Did they try to pin it on the Democrats yet? :whistle:

Did they try to pin it on the Democrats yet? :whistle:

i assume your joking as most do not think this is funny. personally im tired of being lied too. whatever caused it, we have the right to know.

and you can prove this how?

Most people would make the argument of "well why don't we get reports of this every year then?". At least that's the most common argument. Not my stance, just for the record, as I haven't been following the story to closely so I can't really give an informed opinion.