Showtimes "Episodes"

420800245.jpg

The show is about a British husband-and-wife comedy team who travel to Hollywood to remake their successful British TV series.

did anyone see this?

I did. One of my favourite female UK comedians was in it (Daisy Haggard), which intruiged me. I liked Matt Le Blanc too

Lets hope it gets funnier though as the debut was light on laughter

I did. One of my favourite female UK comedians was in it (Daisy Haggard), which intruiged me. I liked Matt Le Blanc too

Lets hope it gets funnier though as the debut was light on laughter

it's quite funny, their humour is my kind of humour

Didn't find it that funny to be honest.. It just felt like they were holding back on the jokes, and when they were joking, just seemed like they couldn't reach you far enough to make you laugh. Argghh, I'll have to see what happens next week when Matt comes in.

I'm sure the first ep was just to establish the players. Its got a lot of potential.

Roll on episode 2

The first episode was a huge disappointment...

in a show like this set up is needed in the first episode, if I remember correctly big bang theory wasn't that funny in the first episode nor was Lost any good either

pee'd myself laughing at the second episode.

I'll continue to watch and see how it develops

Episode 2 was hilarious.

Can't wait for 3...

3rd was epic :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It should come back.

Admittedly, the whole "Pucks" tv show aspect is dry and boring. Maybe it's supposed to have very little relevance to 'Episodes' and to contrast with everything that's happening out with making the 'Pucks' is the main focus.

But her affair with Matt? too much too soon?

I'd like to see it back, you can never have too much Joey on TV... i think i was one of the few fans of the spin off.

This show had more a dry humour which worked a lot of the time but sometimes it just felt a bit weird. The finale was good especially the end where Matt wanted to high five everyone. The show needed more of that.

Tamsin Greig has revealed that talks are under way for a second series of Episodes.

The actress, who starred alongside Stephen Mangan and Matt LeBlanc in the comedy show, told Richard Bacon's 5 Live show that "some parties" had already said yes to a follow-up.

"We are now in negotiations," she commented.

Speaking about the upturn in positive reviews for the programme, she added: "I think in some ways it was pitched in the wrong way. It was pitched as Matt LeBlanc's new comedy, but I don't think that it is a comedy. I think it was a drama about Hollywood and if you find it funny it's because the whole world is ridiculous. That's what happens."

Episodes aired on BBC Two in the UK and on Showtime in the US.