What are the iOS apps you would like to see on Android?

I'm sure there are apps out there on iPhone/iPod/iPad.. free or paid you would like to see on android but for one reason or another they are not available or there are some similar apps on android by they look awful or just suck?

I am interested to hear people's opinions.

Word Lens, if it really worked as seamlessly as advertised (going by the reviews, it doesn't) and if it had more languages (Spanish to and from English is not that useful considering I know both).

If your phone is rooted, you can simply download an app called AdFree from the Market to get rid of them.

You don't even have to do that, just turn your data connection(s) off and the ads are gone! maybe a slight annoyance but for me not so much a big deal (since leaving it turned on drains my battery like no tomorrow).

I would like Ad-Free angry birds too. I mean , the paid version. I let the ads on my phone to support the developer who made this great game.

I'm not going to support a developer who thinks that paid apps on Android don't work, sorry, when they do. Source: https://www.neowin.net/news/angry-birds-developer-paid-content-doesnt-work-on-android

You don't even have to do that, just turn your data connection(s) off and the ads are gone! maybe a slight annoyance but for me not so much a big deal (since leaving it turned on drains my battery like no tomorrow).

To each their own on how they block it. I prefer to have my data connection on but I also don't have an issue with battery life on my particular Android phone.

Word Lens, if it really worked as seamlessly as advertised (going by the reviews, it doesn't) and if it had more languages (Spanish to and from English is not that useful considering I know both).

Google goggles does that

Google goggles does that

Can it automatically replace the text with an almost perfect font match with the translation? As far as I'm aware it doesn't.

Can it automatically replace the text with an almost perfect font match with the translation? As far as I'm aware it doesn't.

It doesn't. At least not the last time I used Google Goggles.