Which ROM are people using?

HTC Desire running StarBurst ROM.

Plus point of this ROM is it's completely stock and fully optimised for an extremely stable Data2SD script by Sibere which allows for practically no limit on Internal Storage! :yes:

I'm using the stock ROM on my DHD but I want to root it, maybe tomorrow because I have nearly all of it off, either CM7 or LeeDroid but then I saw MIUI and it looks AWESOME :woot:

T8

running Serendipity 5.8 on my Captivate and love it. Can't wait to get a good working version of CM on the captivate though, if it ever comes.

Running Oxygen RC7 on my HTC Desire.

Use to run Pinky ROM till he stopped supporting it, then found Oxygen and really like it. I stuck with it as it was supported well and updated alot.

HTC G2 OC'd @ 1.4GHz running the latest CM7 RC1/Nightlies.

HTC HD2 - whatever ROM it want's basically (which at any given time now will be any of the Android Sense/AOSP roms, WP7, or Meego ROFL)

HTC EVO 4g Using the stock rooted rom with SU / Busy box and deodexed w/ Clockwork Custom Recovery and slight OC :)

Link to ROM:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=789913

What kind of quadrant scores do you get on that Evo since apparently you're running an overclockable kernel?

Its only overclocked just for quadrant etc usually keep it at stock for work and such as don't need the extra power and battery drains really fast overclocked.. i will post a quadrant score in a little bit if interested

Its only overclocked just for quadrant etc usually keep it at stock for work and such as don't need the extra power and battery drains really fast overclocked.. i will post a quadrant score in a little bit if interested

Totally understand, mine's usually only cranked up for games and quadrant too ;) But yes, if you have a sec to post it up - I only ask because my sister runs an Evo that I've 'fixed up' for her so am interested in a real Evo score and not just what my HD2 shows when running an Evo rom :)