Which ROM are people using?

Dual-booting Android (MDJ FROYO HD) and WP7 on HD2 baby. But I prefer Android at the moment because of its Japanese language support and Japanese dictionary. Aedict is the best free dictionary currently available.

Been hanging out for Gingerbread ever since its release on the Nexus S but a fortnight ago I bit the bullet and loaded up ClockWork Recovery 3 and Cyanogen 7 RC 1 (patched to have Gingerbread Stock Launcher rather than that ADW bulls**t). What does Google do a week later but finally release Gingerbread for the Nexus 1 *curses*

So far loving CM7 RC1. I am finally getting 15hrs + Battery life (my Nexus was down to less than 8 hours before the upgrade) and the speed has definately jumped up. I'll stick with CM7 and see how the final release pans out before I consider going back to stock (I'll keep Clockwork Recovery though).

Just installed Project Elite v5 over the weekend for my OG Droid only way I will ever get Gingerbread on it. It actually runs VERY well much better than BB v6 was running.

hey guys, Im thinking of getting an HTC Desire HD and I was wondering what ROM you would recommend and why (what does it add to the phone?) and also how easy are they to flash?

Had to many issues with Oxygen v2.0.1, back to LeeDroid now :)

hey guys, Im thinking of getting an HTC Desire HD and I was wondering what ROM you would recommend and why (what does it add to the phone?) and also how easy are they to flash?

LeeDroid if it exists for the Desire HD.

Darky's Rom 9.3 Extreme Edition (Final) running on a Samsung Galaxy S, and so easy to install.

I was using stock HTC Android 2.2 on my Desire, rooted last night and i'm now using Cyanogenmod 7-RC2.