Baby Seized by State Police from Mother

Hey, you were not supposed to know about that. The Aryan race will not accept these accusations! :whistle:

Of course I know that, according to moron enlightener, I am a Nazi. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Cut the guy some slack, his allowed to question the government, especially when the US government takes babies away from their parents and give it to people who lock em up and party with alcohol and drugs.

Cut the guy some slack, his allowed to question the government, especially when the US government takes babies away from their parents and give it to people who lock em up and party with alcohol and drugs.

I will grant anyone the right to question the govt., as a US citizen I feel that is anyones birth right. I will also allow that there may be some bad foster homes. However, the fact that this women has had three children found to be in danger in her custody, I cannot believe that the State of Mass has nothing better to do than to f*ck with her life. The article makes no mention of why the State finds her unfit, only quotes HER as the source for all that is occurring.

Cry my a F'ing river lady your children are better off living with strangers than you.

PS - I hope you are being sarcastic about the partying with drugs and alcohol bit, because we clearly know only one very biased side of thsi story.