advice on paid forum hosting

due to unforeseen circumstances with our free forum host making a sudden policy change and enforcing it immediately without notice, i am now looking into a paid solution for my off topic spam forum.

i am looking for a mix of space and bandwidth to accommodate our daily spammers. our last forum generated over 16k posts in just over a month. but i don't think i will need the heaviest usage plan.

free forum software such as phpbb including installation and support is a big bonus. i need to be able to install mods and custom emotes and full control over permissions.

custom domain name is not a big deal, but a nice perk. if it is included it should be able to give me a .ca address.

stability and up time are important. when my old forum gets slow or goes down i get inundated with IMs and pm's asking me to fix it and i'd like to avoid that as much as possible.

anything illegal is against the rules i set. but i do like my posters to be able to post bewbs and other nsfw material as they please. so any host must not interfere with that.

any suggestions or recomendations? my budget is $100 cdn but i can go a bit higher if need be for a good deal. look for a year or more paid up front sub.