NFL Super bowl l Green Bay Packers vs Pittsburgh Steelers

96 members have voted

1. 1. Packers or Steelers?

• Packers
    • Steelers
    • I dont like any of them
    • I dont care.

I know this will probably **** a lot of you off, but I don't understand how you can sit through such a dull game?

It was one of the worst Super Bowls in history, at least for me. The entire game was dull. Pittsburgh played like a bunch of amateurs. And that halftime show.....

I dont know how people could say the game was dull, it was one of the more exciting super bowls. There was no clear cut winner till 49 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

I dont know how people could say the game was dull, it was one of the more exciting super bowls. There was no clear cut winner till 49 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

They are not Packer fans to realize this. :p

I can 100% agree that all the other recent SB's, except for the Patriots vs. Giants and Steelers vs. Packers, were dull.

They are not Packer fans to realize this. :p

I can 100% agree that all the other recent SB's, except for the Patriots vs. Giants and Steelers vs. Packers, were dull.

Last year wasn't so bad. It wasn't over until the INT in the final moments of the game.

People go for Steelers because of Wiz Khalifa, and people go for packers because of Lil Wayne...it's so funny this year.

I wasn't trolling. Ok, maybe "dull" was the wrong word to use, but to me the game had so many interruptions it was difficult to follow. 15 seconds of action followed by 2 minutes of analysis and discussion. I'd rather just watch a game and leave the discussion til afterwards.

It funny, i saw some of the stats and rothlisberger had nearly identical stats to rodgers, he just threw those 2 big bad passes and thats what lost them the game....i was surprised that rodgers got mvp.....

I wasn't trolling. Ok, maybe "dull" was the wrong word to use, but to me the game had so many interruptions it was difficult to follow. 15 seconds of action followed by 2 minutes of analysis and discussion. I'd rather just watch a game and leave the discussion til afterwards.

Then watch that 'game' and post in that 'thread', if i dont watch a sport i tend to not post in them. ;). Just an observation :)

Then watch that 'game' and post in that 'thread', if i dont watch a sport i tend to not post in them. ;). Just an observation :)

But I did watch the game, the first quarter at least. That's where I drew my opinion. I'm sorry that you don't like my opinion, but that's life. :)

Pete

But I did watch the game, the first quarter at least. That's where I drew my opinion. I'm sorry that you don't like my opinion, but that's life. :)

Pete

I didn't mention anything about not liking it, just not sure why you came into a nfl thread and talked about rugby. Most games are boring, and thats why highlights are sometimes good :p

Really? You never heard of Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yellow vs. Lil Wayne's Green and Yellow? Google them both if you can. It's called bandwaggons for those who just listen to a rapper's song about a certain team against the other, even if they love the certain team.

It funny, i saw some of the stats and rothlisberger had nearly identical stats to rodgers, he just threw those 2 big bad passes and thats what lost them the game....i was surprised that rodgers got mvp.....

Credit to Green Bay for capitalising on the turnovers and scoring. The game would have been totally different had they not.

Rodgers had a passer rating of 111 I think. It'd be unheard of for the winning QB with such a good rating not to win the MVP.

Really? You never heard of Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yellow vs. Lil Wayne's Green and Yellow? Google them both if you can. It's called bandwaggons for those who just listen to a rapper's song about a certain team against the other, even if they love the certain team.

Weezy > Wiz

Credit to Green Bay for capitalising on the turnovers and scoring. The game would have been totally different had they not.

Rodgers had a passer rating of 111 I think. It'd be unheard of for the winning QB with such a good rating not to win the MVP.

Weezy > Wiz

you might be right, end of first half berger was 36 something, rodgers was 111.

Too bad its Black and Gold, not yellow for the steelers......

Note that Wiz Khalifa made his song Black and Yellow, not much people really paid attention to the pure colors but the more common ones to make it funner. (;

I wouldn't care, i went for the packers anyways so Weezy > Wiz ;D

And that's why Rodgers deserves MVP and the Packers deserve the win. Not to mention Rothisberger threw a ton of bad passes. He overshot his receivers by far a lot of the times. Rodgers ended up 24-39 because our receivers couldn't hang onto the ball half the time, but he was nearly always on the mark.

Its also green and gold for the Packers. Way to nitpick.