February 2011 Desktops

Mine's not safe for work so I covered the offending parts :D lol

It's tamer than most girl pictures and it's blurry as hell :D

But this has been my desktop all month so far. Click for bigger (2560x1440)

feb_small.jpg

Mac OS Snow Leopard ... 10.6.6

No themes. Standard icons. 27 Inch iMac i5 ... 2560x1440 Pixel Screen Res

rofl does perrie know you're posting her pictures all over neowin

:o

rofl does perrie know you're posting her pictures all over neowin

:o

Yes :) We're both very comfortable with ourselves and are exhibitionists ... :) We lead a rather debauched lifestyle lol ... she is not just on NeoWin ... she's posted pictures of herself all over the place ... don't worry :) I'd never be with a prude girl :D hehe

Had NeoWin not had rules, I'd have happily posted the fully uncensored image and she'd have been fine with it :)

Took a wallpaper from this thread, don't remember whose though. Loving this look, probably will stick with it for a long time.

Iconia%20-%20Feb%202011.png

What Rain meter themes are the weather and your left side ones?

Yes :) We're both very comfortable with ourselves and are exhibitionists ... :) We lead a rather debauched lifestyle lol ... she is not just on NeoWin ... she's posted pictures of herself all over the place ... don't worry :) I'd never be with a prude girl :D hehe

Had NeoWin not had rules, I'd have happily posted the fully uncensored image and she'd have been fine with it :)

Do you have any pictures of her without the goofy tattoos and Tickle Me EMO look?

Do you have any pictures of her without the goofy tattoos and Tickle Me EMO look?

And this here is what a keyboard warrior looks like on the internet :) Happy to insult because they're hiding behind a keyboard.

Good. Well done.

That "goofy tattoo and tickle me emo look" as you like to call it, is mildly successful though. Just look at suicidegirls. I usually just lurk here but I just had to say that -_-. Nothing to see here, continue on with image posting.

It's a little blurry coz her camera is a little broken ... but also, I dunno the rules. Posting the link to the NSFW image may be against the rules?

shes hot besides you could always pm a link to the pic :)

shes hot besides you could always pm a link to the pic :)

Yeah, I've PM'd a few people who PM'd asking but it can be a bit of a pain when loads of people PM about it. Still ... she is hot yeah :) She's downstairs deciding what she's cooking for dinner at the mo :) hehe

Yeah, I've PM'd a few people who PM'd asking but it can be a bit of a pain when loads of people PM about it. Still ... she is hot yeah :) She's downstairs deciding what she's cooking for dinner at the mo :) hehe

You lucky man you....