The gameplay looks very similar to the most recent Medal of Honor's singleplayer.

It'll be much more better and open I imagine... but it is only single player and we saw how they managed to screw that up on MoH

It'll be much more better and open I imagine... but it is only single player and we saw how they managed to screw that up on MoH

Oh, I agree this will be better and more open, I'm just saying the gameplay looks extremely similar. I think DICE will have things ironed out better than Danger Close did, though.

All I want is HUGE maps with jets and helos (aka Gulf of Oman / Wake Island fun) !! :)

I think destructible environments will add even more to the WOW factor.

wow

Wait, what?

Battlefield isn't meant to be about crawling around vents and corridors :(

It's meant to be about massive open warfields with bang bangs and planes :(

Wait, what?

Battlefield isn't meant to be about crawling around vents and corridors :(

It's meant to be about massive open warfields with bang bangs and planes :(

It's from the single player game. I'm sure the multilayer will be what you're looking for :)

It's from the single player game. I'm sure the multilayer will be what you're looking for :)

Phew.

It looks good though - even with the poor recording quality, the guns sounded sexy as fark.

Looks pretty darn good! That said, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some multiplayer footage. I wonder how nice the graphics are going to be in multiplayer as compared to the single-player. Hopefully they're not scaled down too much.

Looks pretty darn good! That said, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some multiplayer footage. I wonder how nice the graphics are going to be in multiplayer as compared to the single-player. Hopefully they're not scaled down too much.

The graphics should be identical. SP simply adds scripted events, extra dialogue and music, and more locales.

The graphics should be identical. SP simply adds scripted events, extra dialogue and music, and more locales.

Nice. In all honesty, I'm not sure why I'm so concerned about it, since my aging Core 2 Quad build isn't going to be able to run this thing at full specs anyways. :laugh:

In that trailer, that was an earthquake wasn't it? Damn that's cool. :p

yea, that part of the video was sweeeeeet.

I thought there was a down chopper or something big fell down. Didn't think there'll be earthquakes in Battlefield games :D

I thought there was a down chopper or something big fell down. Didn't think there'll be earthquakes in Battlefield games :D

Yeah in another video someone mentioned earth tremors "about 90 clicks from a major fault line"

Yeah in another video someone mentioned earth tremors "about 90 clicks from a major fault line"

Good point, that was the first gameplay trailer they released, so it would make sense.

Am I the only one who dosn't find scripted stuff impressive? Roll on Multiplayer footage I say.
No, I'll join you in your boat for the war on SP scripted events. Yes it looked great, but lets be honest. None of us are here for the SP campaign, it's ALL about the MP.

Until I see some MP footage (beta or otherwise) I'm gonna keep my hopes down.

No, I'll join you in your boat for the war on SP scripted events. Yes it looked great, but lets be honest. None of us are here for the SP campaign, it's ALL about the MP.
Bah... Let me guess, deathmatch, capture the flag, territory control, with new graphics? I don't understand why people buy these games for MP, it's always the same uninspired modes with different guns and graphics. I think Crysis has always been more focused on delivering a fascinating campaign than mp, it's not like we're talking about Battlefield or such MP-centric franchise.