Then buy the other 3 DLC seperate and save ?4.03p?

If the other three turn out to be good. Ever since EA bought DICE, I've been skeptical of the quality of whatever they put out. That is why I'm hesitant at dropping 50 on future content when we don't know the quality.

That is just me.

I paid $60 for a game that up until two months ago was broken, and now they want more money? No. Sorry. Isn't happening.

Personally I think a one time price for 5 expansion packs is a pretty good deal. I am getting sick of this "two weeks console exclusivity" crap though.

So let me get this straight... EA wants me to buy Premium on the bases of not knowing what it is I'm buying...

I saw about 2 seconds on Armoured Kill, and the other 2 expansions aren't even shown, let alone told what they are... Multiplayer expansions?

lol $50. If thats ?49.99 they can suck my balls.

Just logged into PSN, its ?39.99 on PSN Store, should be a bit cheaper for PC, thats ok.

Good news about the F35.. I'm a big fan of the air vehicles but whenever it came to being US on a map with the F35, I'd just give up because it was such an easy target! I look forward to trying this update.

It's great to see the F35 getting fixed, that's been a long time coming, they need to stay away from weapon balance though, they screw it up every time a patch is released.

And where is the fix for flares not working half the time?

Just logged into PSN, its ?39.99 on PSN Store, should be a bit cheaper for PC, thats ok.

It's the same on PC, which is a bit of a joke to be honest. But it's difficult because it still ends up cheaper than buying all the DLC separately, even if it is more expensive than other territories :/

Once again creating a power void for those that don't wish to throw money into a bottomless pit. Thanks, Battlefield.

DLCs have killed gaming. You pay $60 for a game that barely worked, had to wait until March of this year for a fix that made the game better to play, and now they want us to pay MORE money just to keep a fair advantage with your peers.

I'm certainly not asking for this stuff to be free, but all of this is just too much money. I'm done. The DLC has killed gaming. I'm sorry, but this is just rediculous.

• Like 3

Once again creating a power void for those that don't wish to throw money into a bottomless pit. Thanks, Battlefield.

DLCs have killed gaming. You pay $60 for a game that barely worked, had to wait until March of this year for a fix that made the game better to play, and now they want us to pay MORE money just to keep a fair advantage with your peers.

I'm certainly not asking for this stuff to be free, but all of this is just too much money. I'm done. The DLC has killed gaming. I'm sorry, but this is just rediculous.

I somewhat agree with you. I was fine with giving people unique skins for their weapons and outfits and dog tags. But the priority queue thing is total bull****. You shouldn't have to pay extra money just to get into a server.

Well it is a value I can turn off and on on my servers. I don't think many people will have it on by default. I suspect it's been introduced for the Premium only double XP events.

So let me get this straight... EA wants me to buy Premium on the bases of not knowing what it is I'm buying...

I saw about 2 seconds on Armoured Kill, and the other 2 expansions aren't even shown, let alone told what they are... Multiplayer expansions?

http://battlelog.bat...om/bf3/premium/ all MP updates, 4 new maps in each, weapons, vehicles etc...

I'm not sure why people are banding around ?40/50 price tags...its 4000 MS points which you can easily get for around ?30 http://www.live-code.../prod.php?id=28 even from MS themselves its only ?34

if its more on PS3/PC, then I'm glad I have a 360.

So if Microsoft said "Buy Windows 9 now, it comes with a start menu, Internet Explorer, custom desktop wallpaper and a recycle bin" you would buy it in advanced?

Depends on the price/discount, but I've had every version of windows since 95 (except ME/2000...lets not go there) so yes I will most likely get 8 and 9 and 10 and so on (especially if there is a discount for pre-ordering)...I'm a windows user.

I'm also a BF player, had every game (except BC1) and nearly every expansion...so pre ordering to save money would seem to make sense..especially when its only ?30 or so.

sooo like i asked before... what happens to the ppl who already bought Karkand DLC, are we gonna get a discount if I want to buy Premium.

This is nothing more than EA getting people to buy the game again, after already paying for it once. Worse, this is pretty much a "God Mode" and if you don't have this, the game is useless to you now, because it puts you at such a disadvantage. :crazy:

This is nothing more than EA getting people to buy the game again, after already paying for it once. Worse, this is pretty much a "God Mode" and if you don't have this, the game is useless to you now, because it puts you at such a disadvantage. :crazy:

How does it put you at a disadvantage exactly? If you suck at the game, you still suck even if you spend $49

How? It doesn't make you take less damage or do more damage. It's just more gun variety and map variety. And you can get the same guns and maps by not buying the Premium (minus exclusive skins). As I said before the only reason a person should have issues with "premium" is for the server queue priority. But apparently server owners can turn that off so it's not a huge issue.

Also you can unlock the guns at rank 1 if you do the assignments so you don't even need to be a high rank to use them.