So I just got premium for basically 90% off thanks to BING rewards in the form of XBL points over the course of a few months... :) win. Now if the servers would just come back up...

This latest update (CQ) has brought so many bugs into this game is insane. Hell as of right now Battle-log says i have a wrong username or password while logging in.

What shops are these and whos crying about? Not I. Im just ****ed that after paying a premium Im now left with nothing exclusive for doing so.

You paid for premium and you get all CQ and all the future dlc, I don't get what you are so angry about. Limited editions of games don't get exclusive stuff down the line long after release... usually just little perks on release, like getting karkand for free...

This latest update (CQ) has brought so many bugs into this game is insane. Hell as of right now Battle-log says i have a wrong username or password while logging in.

As someone that works in tech support, 99.95% of the time getting a wrong username/pass error means you are in fact entering the wrong username or password :rofl:

Yep, seems as though the whole BF3/Battlelog network is down. Their sysadmins are 2/2 in the past week.

As someone that works in tech support, 99.95% of the time getting a wrong username/pass error means you are in fact entering the wrong username or password :rofl:

This time its affecting everyone, same thing is happening to me.

No, and you're not the only one in tech support. Though I like how you were able to automatically assume the user is an idiot and it was their fault and not something on the company's end. You must be a shining star at your job. :rofl:

No, and you're not the only one in tech support. Though I like how you were able to automatically assume the user is an idiot and it was their fault and not something on the company's end. You must be a shining star at your job. :rofl:

Nah, I actually prefer it to be something on my end, cause that means I can fix it, I prefer that to trying to convince someone that they are in fact typing the wrong password for the 10th time in a row :laugh:

You paid for premium and you get all CQ and all the future dlc, I don't get what you are so angry about. Limited editions of games don't get exclusive stuff down the line long after release... usually just little perks on release, like getting karkand for free...

So what little perks do us LE adopters have now? Nothing thats what.

Also i will buy premium at some point, but I feel that after paying more on launch day than others, there should be atleast a little nod, a dog tag, a camo scheme, something as a little perk. That hasnt been bundled up and sold as addons already.

Also i will buy premium at some point, but I feel that after paying more on launch day than others, there should be atleast a little nod, a dog tag, a camo scheme, something as a little perk. That hasnt been bundled up and sold as addons already.

Paying more than others? You paid the same as everyone else. And the perk you got for the LE is free Back to Karkand dlc.

What shops are these and whos crying about? Not I. Im just ****ed that after paying a premium Im now left with nothing exclusive for doing so.

Nothing exclusive? What about the "Soldier Upgrade" (Camouflage) us premium users will be getting next month? And what about the "Bonus Content Drop" the month after? All of that isn't exclusive enough for you? Oh, and what about all the Double XP events we'll be getting each month? Still not exclusive enough?

People seem to be forgetting that Battlefield Premium is more than just buying the DLC in bulk. There's a whole lot more to Battlefield Premium than just the DLC.

^But still, there's the other extras (Content Drops) that are exclusive to Premium members.

It's odd though since the Premium Calendar says that Double XP weekend is a Premium Event.

Nothing exclusive? What about the "Soldier Upgrade" (Camouflage) us premium users will be getting next month? And what about the "Bonus Content Drop" the month after? All of that isn't exclusive enough for you? Oh, and what about all the Double XP events we'll be getting each month? Still not exclusive enough?

People seem to be forgetting that Battlefield Premium is more than just buying the DLC in bulk. There's a whole lot more to Battlefield Premium than just the DLC.

He's talking about the Limited Edition game not the Premium addon. He was saying that he has nothing to show for buying the LE as Karkand is now available for everyone.

^Looked to me like he was talking about Premium. What else did he expect? That Karkand would only be available for the people who bought LE? That's very weird to me :/ The perk of getting LE was getting Back to Karkand along with it. I bought LE as well and I don't see any downside of that having bought Premium as well.

^Looked to me like he was talking about Premium. What else did he expect? That Karkand would only be available for the people who bought LE? That's very weird to me :/ The perk of getting LE was getting Back to Karkand along with it. I bought LE as well and I don't see any downside of that having bought Premium as well.

Yeah exactly, LE was only like ?5ish more than standard, B2K on its own its ?10-12ish you got the LE you saved money in the long run...and if you got the LE physical warfare pack you got a few extra guns straight off as well...

Premium gets you DLC cheaper, 2 weeks early and extra content...if you can get it at a good price (I paid ?29.99 for 4200MSP, so ?28.56 for premium at 4000MSP) then its well worth it IMO.

you got back to karkand FOC with LE. thas your "treat" for preordering the Limited edition. lets face it camos and dog tags are just garnish, i hardly change eithe rin BF3.

you got back to karkand FOC with LE. thas your "treat" for preordering the Limited edition. lets face it camos and dog tags are just garnish, i hardly change eithe rin BF3.

Not entirely true. The last camo you unlock lowers your heat profile. Not that anyone uses the IRNV anymore.

Not entirely true. The last camo you unlock lowers your heat profile. Not that anyone uses the IRNV anymore.

Yeah that was useful for the 1st few months before the 1st update. I miss both the INVR and that camo :-(

Yeah exactly, LE was only like ?5ish more than standard, B2K on its own its ?10-12ish you got the LE you saved money in the long run...and if you got the LE physical warfare pack you got a few extra guns straight off as well...

Premium gets you DLC cheaper, 2 weeks early and extra content...if you can get it at a good price (I paid ?29.99 for 4200MSP, so ?28.56 for premium at 4000MSP) then its well worth it IMO.

We get it 1 week earlier, right? At least on PC we do as far as I know. I've payed ?49,99 for it and I found it well worth the money. Though only because I know I'll be playing it for all the months to come till the next BF drops.

• Like 1

We get it 1 week earlier, right? At least on PC we do as far as I know. I've payed ?49,99 for it and I found it well worth the money. Though only because I know I'll be playing it for all the months to come till the next BF drops.

As I understand it from the official release date working backwards.

Date: PC and 360 non premium members

Date -1 week: PS3 non premium members

Date -2 weeks PC and 360 premium members

Date -3 weeks PS3 premium members

right enough mate, forgot about that, but as you say once the INVR was nerfed it was pointless. I dont miss it tbvh

As I understand it from the official release date working backwards.

Date: PC and 360 non premium members

Date -1 week: PS3 non premium members

Date -2 weeks PC and 360 premium members

Date -3 weeks PS3 premium members

I believed that Playstation Premium members got it 1 week before PC Premium members and everyone else next week. Thanks clarifying :)

?17.96 FTW :D

No matter what anyone says, Premium is good value for money, at least for those who are going to be buying all of the DLC's anyway. If not, then you still get added perks but it's not so much that you have a disadvantage over other players, from what I've seen anyway. Apart from the prioritised queue thing which is a bit silly I think.