Oh for god sake I wish they would **** off nerfing things because of the whiners, stuff like RPGs and Frag rounds do frick all damage now, they are explosives they are supposed to hurt.

One gun gets nerfed then people whine because another gun is overpowered, then that gets nerfed and someone else whinges, I dont think there is one gun that has the same settings from launch.

Oh for god sake I wish they would **** off nerfing things because of the whiners, stuff like RPGs and Frag rounds do frick all damage now, they are explosives they are supposed to hurt.

One gun gets nerfed then people whine because another gun is overpowered, then that gets nerfed and someone else whinges, I dont think there is one gun that has the same settings from launch.

To be fair, currently the m16a3 is hands down the best assault rifle in pretty much every way.

To be fair, currently the m16a3 is hands down the best assault rifle in pretty much every way.

The last updated broke it a little bit though, I'm switching back to the AEK because of it.

The double exp is for everyone, not just premium people. I do not have premium and I was getting it this weekend.

This weekend we're hosting our first ?#BF3Premium?-exclusive Double XP event!

Source: Battlefield Twitter

Turns out I was right about the exclusive Double XP events that are planned for us Premium users :p

Yeah, but us Premium users are having a Double XP event coming weekend. We'll be having that every month. That's what I wanted to tell trag3dy :)

Sometimes it would seem the tards at Dice don't even play the game at all and simply rely on the angry kids and their complaints about weapons, for the most part weapon balance was spot-on at release time, now it's not even close.

Also there never used to be a problem with flares but for the past couple of months you don't know when they will work or not, total crapshoot and extremely frustrating at times.

It's a ****ty practice by EA that is forcing other users to buy their stupid premium just to get Weapon, Armor and XP advantage over all other people that have purchased their game. It's pretty much a legal EA-authorized cheating for $50.00

They couldnt stop cheaters and hackers from abusing the servers so they joined them byy offering couple of maps and stronger weapons and ammo for Premium Accounts.

I hate companies like this, and I hope EA looses customers and money...

It's a ****ty practice by EA that is forcing other users to buy their stupid premium just to get Weapon, Armor and XP advantage over all other people that have purchased their game. It's pretty much a legal EA-authorized cheating for $50.00

They couldnt stop cheaters and hackers from abusing the servers so they joined them byy offering couple of maps and stronger weapons and ammo for Premium Accounts.

EA is an absolutely horrible company but man those Battlefield games are good, I just try to take the good with the bad however difficult that can be at times.

Except for the part where the close quarters weapons are not stronger than the vanilla guns. And that you don't have to pay $50 to get them. And then there is the fact that bad players will still be bad even if they get double experience or buy the unlock packs.

Do you remember when fps games didn't have unlocks and ranks in them? I do. Pretty much everything you said was blindly hating EA for no reason what so ever. Blame DICE for balancing their game badly if you want but EA really has very little to do with that.

Premium in the end saves you money. But I guess that's a bad thing?

It's one thing to play the game and unlock weapons as you gain XP and another to give double XP to premium accounts, give Premium Account holders priority on some servers, when joining. Give Premium Account holders better armor,.. etc...

All this crap for extra $50, so noobs and 'bad players' will jump on it as flys on shlt.

I would've rather DICE fix the bugs, random crashes, cheating exploits, and weapon balancing before asking for more money for couple of more maps...

I am not giving them a buck... and not fifty

Premium in the end saves you money. But I guess that's a bad thing?

How does it save you money exactly?

Why dont they give discounts for people that already own the Kirklend map?

Greedy little piggy... thats what EA is...

You get 5 DLC in the pack, each will retail at ?11.99, so 5 x ?11.99 is ?59.95, BF Premium in the UK costs ?39.99 so even if you dont find a good deal (many shops are selling it for ?32~) its more than worth it, even if you already have Karkand thats 4 x DLC at ?47.89 RRP cost, not only that you get camo, weapons, xp weekends, etc.. etc..

Don't hate on EA because its 'cool' to hate them, just look at the facts.

It's the whole premise of Premium, you get access to all of the map packs at a cheaper price than if you bought them all separately. On top of that, you get added extras as well like Double XP and 2 weeks early access for us PC players.

Yes, EA is greedy. But they are a business and they are making money from as many avenues as possible as most people on here would probably do if they had to take charge of EA and got to look at their accounts.

You get 5 DLC in the pack, each will retail at ?11.99, so 5 x ?11.99 is ?59.95, BF Premium in the UK costs ?39.99 so even if you dont find a good deal (many shops are selling it for ?32~) its more than worth it, even if you already have Karkand thats 4 x DLC at ?47.89 RRP cost, not only that you get camo, weapons, xp weekends, etc.. etc..

Don't hate on EA because its 'cool' to hate them, just look at the facts.

What if I dont want to buy all the packs and maps?

Why do I have to pay for somehting that I'll have to receive in instalments as packs get released... I have to trust them that they'll deliver a quality product when there are already quite a few flaws that they havent fixed... I dont even want to go there...

I spent weeks with their Customer Support on the random crashes... and finally gave up ...

Now I play from time to time and I accept it for what it is, a "should have been good game" thats sporadicaly spammed by crying babies, anoying hackers and now even better server ques for Non-Prime players.

Like they advertised that when they orignaly sold the game...

What happened to DICE's promise that they'll never charge for additional maps?

What if I dont want to buy all the packs and maps?

Why do I have to pay for somehting that I'll have to receive in instalments as packs get released... I have to trust them that they'll deliver a quality product when there are already quite a few flaws that they havent fixed... I dont even want to go there...

I spent weeks with their Customer Support on the random crashes... and finally gave up ...

Now I play from time to time and I accept it for what it is, a "should have been good game" thats sporadicaly spammed by crying babies, anoying hackers and now even better server ques for Non-Prime players.

Like they advertised that when they orignaly sold the game...

What happened to DICE's promise that they'll never charge for additional maps?

Uhm. Then don't buy premium? You're not paying "extra" if you buy them 1 at a time. You're paying the regular price. Premium gives you a discount. You're looking at it the wrong way.

Just take a step back, take a deep breath, and realize that you don't have to buy any of it. If you don't like the idea behind it remember that it's your choice to buy or not.

Uhm. Then don't buy premium? You're not paying "extra" if you buy them 1 at a time. You're paying the regular price. Premium gives you a discount. You're looking at it the wrong way.

Just take a step back, take a deep breath, and realize that you don't have to buy any of it. If you don't like the idea behind it remember that it's your choice to buy or not.

Yeah I can understand outrage if they had done something like rasing the individual expansion prices and then introducing premiums, but previous battlefield expansions also cost 15 dollars.... premium is a straight up discount to anyone that planned to get all of them, and if you don't want all of them you pay the same price as before. What's the big deal?

Is not the premium pricing that gets me, but the extra crap that they offer for the premium... Weapons, Armor, Extra XP, and most of it what gest me is that now Premium holders have priority access to servers, so you are kicked out in a que until a slot is available, even if you were already playing.

So in other words, they are telling you to pay upfront so you dont have to deal with all the other crap.

They should have mentioned that when they originaly sold the game and the back to kirkland map...

That downthe road you might need to pay $50 just not to be kick out of servers for not being a premium account holder.

@ Viper.. if you buy them separately than you dont get the Premium stamp so you still get stuck in a que.

It's one thing to play the game and unlock weapons as you gain XP and another to give double XP to premium accounts, give Premium Account holders priority on some servers, when joining. Give Premium Account holders better armor,.. etc...

All this crap for extra $50, so noobs and 'bad players' will jump on it as flys on shlt.

I would've rather DICE fix the bugs, random crashes, cheating exploits, and weapon balancing before asking for more money for couple of more maps...

I am not giving them a buck... and not fifty

Mate, what? Please do some research before you bash on Premium. Premium players do not get better armor, weapons and whatnot. All we're getting is in the list that's been posted numerous times. We're only getting the DLC, Server Priority (Which we could do without IMO), Premium events (We actually payed for this so what's the big deal?), monthly content drops (So far we only know that we'll be getting new camouflage next month) and we're getting videos and whatnot. We don't get ANYTHING that makes us stronger in game. The weapons are actually part of the Close Quarters DLC which are actually weapons for EVERY player who buys the DLC.

There's too many misconceptions about Premium. Everyone who doesn't have Premium believes that Premium gives you a huge boost in power but it doesn't. We're not getting anything extra to make us stronger ingame whatsoever. So what are you going on about? :/

Just do some research about what Premium actually really is before bashing it.

I played last weekend and got kicked out twice to free up a place for a premium account holder... so yeah I am ****ed....

I am done here... Have fun playing.

^That's server based dude. Server admins are now able to appoint VIP slots for players which also has nothing to do with Premium. The server queue thing only gives us priority while queuing with normal players, normal players won't get kicked for this at all.

You seem to be blaming Premium for everything now :s

Is not the premium pricing that gets me, but the extra crap that they offer for the premium... Weapons, Armor, Extra XP, and most of it what gest me is that now Premium holders have priority access to servers, so you are kicked out in a que until a slot is available, even if you were already playing.

So in other words, they are telling you to pay upfront so you dont have to deal with all the other crap.

They should have mentioned that when they originaly sold the game and the back to kirkland map...

That downthe road you might need to pay $50 just not to be kick out of servers for not being a premium account holder.

@ Viper.. if you buy them separately than you dont get the Premium stamp so you still get stuck in a que.

Extra armor and weapons? What? Do you even have a clue what you're talking about? You don't get anything different if you buy them one at a time or all at once. Premium owners get skins. That is all. They do not do anything for you other than change appearances of weapons.

Like I said before, the only thing anyone could possible have an issue with premium is the server queue priority and server owners can even turn that off if they want to. Extra exp? Meh. If you're good and don't have premium you'll still get experience faster than someone who is bad and has premium. Besides that, as has been discussed before, how much exp a person gets has absolutely no effect on your own personal game what so ever. Besides that the weapons added in the dlc packs aren't rank dependent to unlock, you can get them at rank 1 if you desired.

You're just hating for the entire purpose of hating without really having any clue what is actually going on.

P.S. I do not own premium yet and I kill people just the same as before and also do not die any more or less than I did before, too. Also, get this. I probably won't buy premium either, I'll buy the dlc packs as they are released. The horror.

Is Short Cuts worth getting - or even necessary - for a new player on PC (coming from PS3)? Thinking about getting BF3 PC with the Origin 50% off deal.

Is Short Cuts worth getting - or even necessary - for a new player on PC (coming from PS3)? Thinking about getting BF3 PC with the Origin 50% off deal.

Does orgin charge up front? Cause I might do this as well and go ahead and pre-order MoH:WF.

You'll never be respected in the community if people know you bought the shortcuts, also In my opinion it ruins the point of the game: Get Pointlles >> Upgrade, etc.

So yea its a waste of money when you can get the stuff the old free legit way.

That's a blatant lie. I couldn't care less if anyone buys short cuts and anyone who does doesn't really deserve respect anyways. Buying the short cut pack will NEVER affect your own personal game so why would you care if someone buys them or not? If you get killed by a rank 100 using the m16 how is that worse than a rank 1 killing you with the AEK? You still died.

Some people just want to play the game with all unlocks available to them, not go through the gear treadmill multiple times. Do you guys remember little games like Counter Strike, Quake, or Unreal Tournament? Yeah, none of those games had stupid unlock grinds and ranks and are still considering the best fps games ever made. The point of the game is to play and have fun not progress down a linear gear unlock path.

Get over yourself.

Yes they are if you have the cash. Don't mind what anyone else says, it's up to you if they are worth it or not. If you don't want to spend time unlocking stuff that you already did then I would say go for it.

I played last weekend and got kicked out twice to free up a place for a premium account holder... so yeah I am ****ed....

I am done here... Have fun playing.

How do you know you were kicked from a server for a premium account holder? Did you get a message saying as much? Because I really doubt you did. You might have gotten kicked for an admin for the server or a clan member for the server (that might of also own premium) but that's about it. Kicking random peoples for clan members has been a common practice in fps games for as long as I can remember. Yes and I also played a lot over the weekend and never once got kicked. Premium says it gives you server queue priority, not priority once you are in the server playing.

So again I think you're just spouting hate for no reason.