Oh for god sake I wish they would **** off nerfing things because of the whiners, stuff like RPGs and Frag rounds do frick all damage now, they are explosives they are supposed to hurt.

One gun gets nerfed then people whine because another gun is overpowered, then that gets nerfed and someone else whinges, I dont think there is one gun that has the same settings from launch.

I always use the Engineer kit and I was very ****ed off at how they overnerfed the SCAR-H (slow rof + small clip size + slow reload time + super nerfed damage + nerfed recoil (latest patch)), might as well remove the gun in the game as it is pretty much useless.

Does orgin charge up front? Cause I might do this as well and go ahead and pre-order MoH:WF.

I think they do charge up front. Am thinking of getting MoH also.

Yes they are if you have the cash. Don't mind what anyone else says, it's up to you if they are worth it or not. If you don't want to spend time unlocking stuff that you already did then I would say go for it.

Thanks, mate. Spent a good deal of time on PS3 with Assault, not sure I want to go through that progression again :)

I think they do charge up front. Am thinking of getting MoH also.

Thanks, mate. Spent a good deal of time on PS3 with Assault, not sure I want to go through that progression again :)

Finally figured it out. Normal pre orders don't change but because of the game that goes with it you do have to pay. Which means this sale isn't worth paying $100 for BF3 right now and a game later lol

Finally figured it out. Normal pre orders don't change but because of the game that goes with it you do have to pay. Which means this sale isn't worth paying $100 for BF3 right now and a game later lol

Yeah, I'm with you.

so just to ask, is it better to pick up Premium now or later price wise for pc?

Doesn't matter as long as you do not purchase any DLC and then also buy premium later...

I would assume Premium is always going to be the same price...

its might go on special in future events to boost Premium purchases, so you never know for certain.

Finally played on a friends 360 and bought it for that instead of waiting for my PC. All of my friends play 360 anyways so playing 64 players with those I don't know wouldn't be as fun as playing on the 360 with my friends. Plan on picking up premium today as well.

Well I'm broke as **** right now so I plan to purchase CQ separately and then buy premium down the road if they have a sale. :rofl:

Ditto man.

I like the idea of getting premium, i like discounts (obviously) but right now it's to much to lay out in one lump. Besides i may very well be dead before any of the forthcoming DLC comes out! That would be a waste of money :p

When can people are not interested (right now) in buying premium get close quarters? I've been impatiently waiting to get my hands on some new guns to master.

Can anyone explain tonight's lag problem?

I'm really enjoying the close quarters maps. A lot more than I thought I was going to. Conquest Domination is fun, too. Gun Master Game or whatever it's called... not so much. I wouldn't play it if most closed quarters servers didn't have it in their rotation.

Also really loving the Scar-L. That gun is beastly. I suspect now that the complainers have gotten the M16a3 nerfed the scar-l will be next on the list.

The thread on here and SA made me want to buy it.. (damn you guys lol)

But yeah, I can't get it to pop up yet on My Games on Origin. Already got the payment confirmed from Origin in my email and all. They didn't give me any keys so... guess I just got to wait? :/

Loving the hell out of this game. Double XP from today until the 4th (all week if you have premium) has me flying through the ranks too lol.

Yeh its very very handy. Got a few games in last night and 2-3 matches I ranked up :). Yay Magnum!!