Crisp

I still hate this game with a passion and haven't touched it in over 9 months, but found this video on how DICE fails at making games and how with mod tools the community can come up with and produce better stuff.

• Like 1
SSSikora

I still hate this game with a passion and haven't touched it in over 9 months, but found this video on how DICE fails at making games and how with mod tools the community can come up with and produce better stuff.

What a joke! You may not care for the game but to call it a failure is ridiculous.

Alladaskill17

I haven't played in a few weeks, but not for this reason. I think they did a great job. Only content I didnt like was AK xpack. Going to get back into BF3 after I get more achieves in other games lol

mikebiacsi

All-new fast and agile dirt bike

When building End Game, high-speed warfare was our mantra. Nothing illustrates this better than the new fast and agile dirt bike, that lets you take a friend to the frontlines at high speed while doing wheelies and quick stops. It?s a true two-wheel vehicle with its own physics engine that is a perfect fit for our returning game mode Capture the Flag.

more info @ http://blogs.battlef...ame-first-look/

Looking good :-)

• 1 month later...
djdanster

Anybody played End Game yet? Thoughts and opinions? Out today for PS3 BF3 Premium members and March 12th for XBOX and PC BF3 Premium Members!

djdanster

Just opened Origin to find a 6GB update for End Game :/

• 2 weeks later...
mikebiacsi

I've only played on two of the new maps and can't remember which ones. Hopefully I can get some more hours in tonight, but the maps didn't seem too bad. Not too massive, but not too small. Used properly, the bikes are really useful for flanking in rush.

MillionVoltss

OK give up, Need people for ' PC ' boosting rambo multi kill. 4 other people required.

Dotdot

New maps are fun on the bun!

mikebiacsi

Loving air superiority mode, really good way to learn how to fly if you don't get much time in planes. I've unlocked so much for the jets in those games.

Matthew S.

Anyone know if the Saitek X52 works any good with BF3 for fight?

• Like 1
mikebiacsi

It seems every engineer has a stinger in their back pocket nowadays. Whenever I manage to get into a chopper I'm shot out of the sky within 10 seconds.

Alladaskill17

Finally downloaded the patch and End Game, been "busy" with Tomb Raider, Crysis 3, and Gears of War: Judgement; did not like my very first CTF but it really grew on me quick. I like the scenery of the new maps too, time to play many, many games and various game types for official opinion :) How is everyone else liking it?

mikebiacsi

Yeah i really like it. Its up there with aftermath for me.

Alladaskill17

Any of you guys on Xbox 360 and feel like getting some achievements? I've never boosted but there's only a few multiplayer achievements left for me then I must force myself to go back for the single player ones.

• 3 months later...
Alladaskill17

Well I took a fair time off - still have yet to ever "boost" a MP achievement; this thread died... I have 3 MP achievements left & would love some help on 2 (if not all 3) of them; the 2 I am requesting would take like 5 minutes max. I'd be happy to help you guys in return on BF3 or many other MP XBL titles, yes Xbox 360 please.

• 4 weeks later...
Jamushroom

I have an extra BF3 origin key if anyone really really wants it, but i want it to go to someone who has wanted the game and will actually play it.

Same here, I have an extra BF3 Origin key as well. Just sent me a PM if you want it for the same reason. I also have a spare key for Dead Space 1.

PurpleHaze420

The BF3 servers must be full of fresh meat due to the 1.2 million keys that have been released from this Humble Bundle. Its crazy.

• 2 months later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Steven P.
      Xbox Deals with Gold feature Need for Speed Payback, Darksiders, and more
      by Steven Parker

Every week, Microsoft and select publishers discount a number of titles for weekly Deals with Gold, Spotlight, and Publisher sales. This week, games from A Plague Tale, Need for Speed Payback, Darksiders and other franchises are available for substantially less.

Below, you'll find the Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 games with their respective discounts. Xbox Live Gold members receive additional discounts on a number of titles through the paid subscription which is denoted with an asterisk.

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
      Xbox 360
      Many of the Xbox 360 games appear to be backward compatible so you'll be able to play them on your Xbox One and the Xbox Series X|S. Microsoft also included a bunch of Xbox One backward compatible titles so that they can be enjoyed on the Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Which titles are you interested in? Did you pick any up? Let us know in the comments below.

• By anmol112
      Cyberpunk 2077 gets its first major patch, brings stability improvements and bug fixes
      by Anmol Mehrotra

CD Projekt Red (CDPR) has released the first major patch for Cyberpunk 2077. The new update brings the version to 1.1 and fixes a lot of issues. In a tweet, CDPR noted that this update “lays the groundwork” for future patches. Here is the full changelog for the update:

Apart from these, CDPR is also rolling out the following PC-specific changes including a fix for startup crashes on Nvidia GPUs. Here is the full changelog for the update:

Lastly, the update also brings fixes for PlayStation, Stadia, and Xbox specific issues. You can check the changelog for those below:

The new update is rolling out to PCs, PlayStation, Stadia, and Xbox users right now. Last week, CDPR shared the roadmap for Cyberpunk 2077 that included the details of the upcoming patches as well as a free DLC and a free upgrade for next-gen consoles.

• By Rich Woods
      Xbox Games with Gold for February include Gears 5 and more
      by Rich Woods

Today, Microsoft announced the Games with Gold that Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will be able to claim for free during the month of February. Typically, this includes two Xbox One games and two Xbox 360 games that are playable via the Backward Compatibility program. This month, however, there are five free games, one of which is optimized for Xbox Series X|S, and that game is a big title: Gears 5.

Here's the full list:

Gears 5 (Xbox One, Optimized for Xbox Series X|S, February 1 -28)

Resident Evil (Xbox One, February 1 - 28)

Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition (Xbox One, February 16 - March 15)

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (Xbox, February 1 - 15)

Lost Planet 2 (Xbox 360, February 16 - 28)

As usual, it's also not too late to claim some of this month's Games with Gold. You can still claim Little Nightmares (Xbox One) and Breakdown (Xbox) until the end of the month, and Dead Rising (Xbox One) until February 15.

• By Namerah S
      Team Ninja details features of Nioh 2 Complete Edition for PC
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Team Ninja launched the action RPG Nioh sequel titled Nioh 2 for the last-gen PlayStation 4 console last year. Two months ago, the video game developer revealed that Nioh 2 would be leaving PlayStation exclusivity by announcing Nioh 2 Complete Edition. The PC version is set to arrive early next month.

Today the game's makers revealed more information about the upcoming PC game on Twitter. Publisher Koei Tecmo shared further details about the features of the upcoming Nioh 2 Complete Edition. A new game trailer highlighting the PC features has also been released.

As per today's announcements, Nioh 2 on PC will support 4K Ultra HD, ultra-wide screens, HDR and a 144Hz screen refresh rate. The game's makers have added complete customizability for mice and keyboards and the game is touted to run at 60fps or 120fps consistently, depending on whether the PC specs are compatible of course.

Nioh 2 Complete Edition for the PC platform is due out February 5, 2021, exclusively on Steam. Pre-orders are currently open and can be placed on Valve's dedicated game store. As a launch promotion, those who buy the Nioh sequel within the initial three weeks after the PC release will get two bonus in-game items, the Sohaya Deserter Garb and Ornate Gold Armour.

• By vishal1082
      Star Wars Battlefront 2: Celebration Edition is free on Epic Games Store this week
      by Vishal Laul

Epic Games Store has put on offer Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition to claim and keep for free, taking the place of Crying Suns.

Star Wars Battlefront II is the second title from the 2015 reboot of the series by EA; taking players on a journey through the Star Wars universe with a campaign set between The Return of The Jedi and The Force Awakens, the game was received with mixed reviews by critics, but was praised for its multiplayer, gameplay, sounds, and visuals. Epic Games Store is giving away its Celebration Edition which includes all customization content released until December 20, 2019. Here is how the developer, DICE, describes it:

Here are the minimum requirements:

If you wish to claim Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition, you can find it here. It will be free to claim until January 21, which is when Epic will put on offer Galactic Civilizations III for its next giveaway.