Verizon iPhone 4 Now Available for Pre-Order on New Customers

In America, Eastern Time / New York at 3AM Verizon has just started their line up on Pre-Orders for new customers. iPhone's sell starting at a 16GB for 199.99 on a 2-Year Contract or $649.99 at a retail price for those who want to use month-to-month services.

Some of the options are descent especially for new customers who want to start basic, especially at 39.99 for 450 Calling Minutes and $0.45 per text, withing texting at the same 450 minutes move up to 59.99. Family Plan Basics start at 700 Minutes and $0.45 per text for 69.99 and with text is 99.99 a month.

The Verizon GPS on iPhone will be available on the 10th of February for $5 a month. 3G Hotspots up to 2GB are $20 a month. Verizon will feature Rhapsody on the iPhone for $10 a month. Accessories can also be purchased along with the Pre-Order. Ordering your iPhone, it will arrive in 9-11 days due to high volumes of purchases.

Clearly everyone knows just like AT&T, the plans are more than advertised than what I've just showed you. Data plans, which are starting at $30 a month for web & mail. Which will rack the basic 450 plan with no text up to a mere $70 a month. Funny huh?

I don't know about you guys, but i'd rather Metro PCS if i had the chance for some of the pricing. Metro PCS have unlimited everything for just about $40 a month.

Currently the white iPhone 4's are still available at the moment but i will keep an eye out for that for those who actually desire that color.

iPhone 4's for Verizon come with these features:

• FaceTime Video Calling
  • Retina Display
  • Multitasking
  • HD Video Recording & Editing
  • 5 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash
  • 3G Mobile Hotspot Capable available with iPhone 4 on Verizon Wireless

Only one data plan for $30 a month? I really wanted one of these but it's certainly not worth doubling my current bill. Guess I'll be waiting a bit longer.

Only one data plan for $30 a month? I really wanted one of these but it's certainly not worth doubling my current bill. Guess I'll be waiting a bit longer.

If this iPhone doesn't require a SIM card, doesn't that mean it can be unlocked to Metro PCS?

If this iPhone doesn't require a SIM card, doesn't that mean it can be unlocked to Metro PCS?

No idea man, I've never heard of them. Are they a local provder in your state?

[edit] googled them, they're not available here but it looks like they're growing

Their one of cheapest services in america and people can unlock also blackberries to them. If this is true i hope to get an iPhone on there because all the work i do have to be recorded and memo'd solely on the iPhone.

Yeah, and they are NOT letting their current customers upgrade early in order 2 get the phone, if you are all ready in a 2 year contract and NOT yet eligible 4 a new phone you have 2 pay the full $649.99! Just FYI!

Ouch! For me i have to wait til i'm 18 which is in a few months for me to get the iPhone after i go pick up my truck.

Ouch! For me i have to wait til i'm 18 which is in a few months for me to get the iPhone after i go pick up my truck.

I Forgot 2 Mention That The Unlimited Data Package Is 4 A Limited Time Only According 2 What It Says On Verizon's Website!

Ok i hate both companies now, thats why we can put the iPhone on Metro PCS since Verizon is similar to the network right?

I Don't know what type of network Metro PCS uses or how you would actually go about trying 2 use either a Verizon IPhone or AT&T IPhone on a different network as Apple is always Locking Out Jail Breaker's with each new Apple IOS update!

And I am sure that IOS 4.3 will be no different from previous IOS Updates, it will most likely once again Lock Out Jail Breaker's!