iPhone 4 Red.

I'm not keen on the color at all, but the workmanship is excellent. Nice one :)

My thoughts exactly. Not a fan at all of the colour, but a very cool and super professional looking effort!

I'm not keen on the color at all, but the workmanship is excellent. Nice one :)

All comes down to personal opinion really doesn't it, red is one of my favourite colours so I suppose it helps :p

Not bad man.. Do you spin alot of people out when you bust it out?

Dunno, I only finished about 3 hours ago.

It's actually a proper red glass front and back (basically a conversion kit). It feels like apple shipped it this way :-)

I'm tempted to do another in Navy Blue and sell it on.

It's actually a proper red glass front and back (basically a conversion kit). It feels like apple shipped it this way :-)

I'm tempted to do another in Navy Blue and sell it on.

Whoa! That's fantastic! Excellent craftsmanship.

Nice job, I can see some minor blemishes but nothing major. You should do it as a side business!

If you mean the marks on the top right, that's actually due to the light/reflection/whatever.

Due to it being a lighter colour than black you can see wee reflections or bits of light on the corners at certain angles. It doesn't happen as bad with the Dark Blue as that is a darker colour.

Looks great, really well done there.

Personally I'd want mine like this, just because I remember the see through GameBoy Color (Ugh, hated the fact it was spelled that way even in the EU).

xlarge_transparentiphone4case.jpg

I'm viewing on my iPad, what's that, I can't see :(

Edit. I mean post 17.

@post 18. I think I read somewhere he just attacked his black iPhone with some paint thinner to do that..

I'm viewing on my iPad, what's that, I can't see :(

Edit. I mean post 17.

@post 18. I think I read somewhere he just attacked his black iPhone with some paint thinner to do that..

Correct, I read that as well.

Looks great, really well done there.

Personally I'd want mine like this, just because I remember the see through GameBoy Color (Ugh, hated the fact it was spelled that way even in the EU).

xlarge_transparentiphone4case.jpg

transparent iphone would be spectacular. but i like your work on red one as well :)