Velvet Waves

great theme! I didn't have the start menu problem yesterday but I have it today.

There's a small problem with the installer which I haven't got round to fixing yet. After the first restart you'll need to reapply the VS (it shouldn't happen again after that). If that doesn't fix it head to the windows fonts directory and open the TN Blank font to ensure it's properly installed and configured (after that reapply the VS).

-cleans jizz out of pants-

This is by far one of the nicest theme's I've ever used. And I'm a picky user! But while I can, I'd like to request some more colors. This theme is pure genious, my friend. Thank you!

please, LogonUI, please... :blush:

I'll add it to the list!

Mmm I remember someone posted the Univers font used in this style before the Neowin wipe, anyone care to post it again? Thanks alot 

Will do...

themenorth, i just thought id express my appreciation, been using metallic shades and velvet waves for a while now.... you do great work. you and b0se are my two favorite skinners. keep up the good work my man

bug?

i dont remember this happening when i first got the theme, but somehow, i see it now after a couple days of use..

its the Compact Marine color scheme..

looks hella weird :wacko:

post-36-1063644341.jpg