[Theme] Ice

Even if it's the best software of all time ever made in the whole wide world :whistle:

No, that's Photoshop. ;)

I kinda like that Xero. Nice job. ;)

One reason to make this a VS :

Not everybody wants to pay for wb4 :no:

Even if it's the best software of all time ever made in the whole wide world :whistle:

Even though WB is very cheap considered the work put in it (in comparison to some simple hacks sold for the same price) ;), that's a reason I can understand. :yes:

No, that's Photoshop. ;)

Agreed, Photoshop is the state of art software. I love it too! Could please direct me to a store where they sell Photoshop for $19.95 ? :D

I'm do not think we should compare those two. (but as always... consider me biased) ;)

you know guys, a VS version is supposed to be on the way, so dont get all mad at him... I believe KoL is working on a VS version of it, so yeah.. just hold on to your pants....

Josh

Agreed, Photoshop is the state of art software. I love it too! Could please direct me to a store where they sell Photoshop for $19.95 ? :D

I'm do not think we should compare those two. (but as always... consider me biased) ;)

Considering I paid 200+$ for XP, i already paid enough for skin support ! :p :p

Now, if they could only bundle Photoshop with windows.. Instead of, let's say.. Movie maker ? That would be nice. Or instead of MSPaint.. :yes:

wb is better. xcept there only a few themes i like on it (ciela, the realistic mac ports like xero's) rest are usually bloated or buggy (buggy not bc of wb4 but bc of author) crap. while msstyles has a lot more great themes.

msstyles are harder to make so only the really good ones can make them, while wb4 is very easy and almost everyone makes a theme, now whether the suck or not, theres still a handful or so of good wb4 makers, and if more msstyles switched we would have more and more, wb needs more good skinners

• 1 year later...