What MP3 player do you use in Android?

• 1 month later...

I prefer Winamp just cause I like the syncing.. Just be on the WiFi and it detects it and does it all for me. :) Album cover still has issues in 1.0.1 but I think thats an issue with my tagging.. Works great on HTC Desire 2.2 :)

Surpised to see so many votes for Winamp for Android :)

Great job by the Winamp team there :) Its not easy to port a great software from one platform (Windows) to another (Android) and have that same great expirence.

Am I the only one who can't find an Android music player with decent widgets? I've been using Music Mod which gives some really nice cover art widgets, however all the other players I've tried have pretty basic widgets. I really liked Songbird and Winamp but their widgets are plain basic variations on Androids default music widget :(

Am I the only one who can't find an Android music player with decent widgets? I've been using Music Mod which gives some really nice cover art widgets, however all the other players I've tried have pretty basic widgets. I really liked Songbird and Winamp but their widgets are plain basic variations on Androids default music widget :(

Try Mort... it has a decent widget, at least to my liking. I dont want big things as widgets, and it has a pretty small one that is easy to use.

No, it's Winamp. I just started using PowerAMP and it has that ability.

PS. PowerAMP just made me switch, amazing looking, feature rich. Winamp is fairly generic android. Sad to say by to Winamp, but good is good.

Try Mort... it has a decent widget, at least to my liking. I dont want big things as widgets, and it has a pretty small one that is easy to use.

Cheers, I completely forgot about Mort. I had used it for a good while in the past and it's really improved its features/widgets :)