Neowin App for Android?

Well as the title asks, much like there is an iPhone app for IPB Forums, is there an Android app for Neowin?

Have you been to the forums on mobile devices? It's freaking awesome! :D Timan coded up some sweetness there for sure!

No app needed! I know people went app crazy but it's getting kinda crazy these days. In some cases, mobile sites are even more feature rich than the app can provide.

I have been to mobile neowin and while it does look awesome it;s sometimes too large and introduces a horizontal scroll, in addition being able to see notifcations for watched topics etc would be a nice touch.

Well as the title asks, much like there is an iPhone app for IPB Forums, is there an Android app for Neowin?

Yes, it's called "opening your browser and visiting the site". I don't get all this app madness. I get it's "cool and hip", but it's completely unnecessary for a site like Neowin.

with the browser that comes with my phone, Neowin on browser has massive horizontal scroll bars at any readable size, this isn't really as good as using an app

with the browser that comes with my phone, Neowin on browser has massive horizontal scroll bars at any readable size, this isn't really as good as using an app

What phone is that? Doesn't it show mobile formatting?

An app could be nice if done properly. If it had notifications, it would be nice. Otherwise the mobile site works great. One of the best mobile sites on any site.

There is no need for an App just create a bookmark and put the icon on your home screen and you do not need an app. The mobile site is VERY well designed to work on mobile devices. And looks great as well.

Here is the site (with Black Theme)

post-120066-0-51734900-1298300787.png

And here is an Icon for it on the home Screen. Just as good as an Application.

post-120066-0-62498900-1298300816.png

There is no need for an App just create a bookmark and put the icon on your home screen and you do not need an app. The mobile site is VERY well designed to work on mobile devices. And looks great as well.

Here is the site (with Black Theme)

post-120066-0-51734900-1298300787.png

And here is an Icon for it on the home Screen. Just as good as an Application.

post-120066-0-62498900-1298300816.png

how do you change the theme on mobile neowin anyway.

Tapatalk is what the OP needs to get, however, neowin would have to install the plugin for it. He just doesn't want to browse neowin's forums if I read his OP correctly.