Backup Apps for Android

Does anyone know of a Free app that can be used to backup. . . then sync if lets say I need to factory restore then it would sync it back to the way it was before?

Titanium backup can backup and restore apps, however root is required. A full system wide backup would be easiest via nandroid but this is dependant on whether root and/or custom recoveries are available for your device.

i rather using MyBackupPro or just get the data and not apps themselves. I'll either adb push them or download again from market. Well this is for either switching phones or changing ROMs as TB has been known to cause issues and even Cyanogen/Teamdouche doesn't recommend it.

i rather using MyBackupPro or just get the data and not apps themselves. I'll either adb push them or download again from market. Well this is for either switching phones or changing ROMs as TB has been known to cause issues and even Cyanogen/Teamdouche doesn't recommend it.

Never had any issues on my myTouch or Vibrant using TB. I switched between roms a few times and everything restored no issues.

I prefer mybackup because it doesn't require root to backup the basics but can backup app data if you have root. The free version works for 30 days before you need to buy the full version and this is long enough for just one job if you won't need it again.

T8

my backup root for me. very relaible and easy backup solution. i used to go for titanium backup but the free version saves your apps but there is no restore option!! yes, really, there isnt any! i have checked everything. the only "restore" option is you can restore every app by app clicking on each. and when whiping and installing another rom most backed up apps are stroke through and you cant restore them.

with my backup root there is no such failure. one click restore, always working, very easy.

AppSaver backs up like Titanium without the root. Also it installs and uninstalls.