Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Review by Holey

Hey guys :)

Here is a review of the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate that I just wrote up

<snipped>

Sorry that its on the other site, but i'm also trying to gather viewers for it (the site itself, not the review)

Let me know what you think!

Edited by Barney
Against Neowin Community Rules

To be perfectly honest with you, I won't read any reviews where the reviewer didn't take their own pictures. This verifies that they had the product in the first place and also that they were serious enough about the product to go to the effort to take the pictures.

If you want your site to get some traffic, take your own pics.

Honestly, it's just a fanboi article. Especially "Add on to the top of that the fact that it is Razer who is making it, and you have build quality that cannot be beat." I can list a pretty good number of keyboards with better build quality than the BlackWidow. You'll especially find that the keys will wear very, very quickly. These aren't like Deck or Das keys where the lettering will never wear off.

The one thing I do like about the BlackWidow is that it's a fairly mass available keyboard with a "good" name behind it that uses good mechanical switches. If I was to pick a similar market positioned keybaord, it would be either the Steelseries G7 or G6V2. Of course they use Cherry Blacks though, so no click and a linear feel...