Mark Your Calendars -- The World Ends 5/21/2011

"Water may cause burning." How does that specifically point out that Japan will be hit by an earthquake that will cause a tsunami? It doesn't. What's happened is that there was some vague mention of water and destruction, and people are applying it to the situation in Japan.

Did I mention that I can see the future? In 2013 strong winds will blow, damaging the surrounding area. Now, if in 2013 there is a storm anywhere in the world that causes some damage to the land, I will be right and people will say, "It was prophesied by Intrinsica!" Of course it wasn't, I was just general enough for it to mean anything.

And about the "Where is the 'It's a Conspiracy!' section?" It's a subforum, located at "Real World News" -> "It's a Conspiracy!"

Yup, the world could end at any moment, scientifically attributable to "the forces of nature" religiously attributable to "the will of god",

One thing is sure, We're all gonna die... sometime

Now links are working .

you must know about japan earthquake .. Egypt knew that . according to Egypt prophecy , it said that ... "...water may cause burning .." .

now say .. is it all lie ?

LOL

Doesn't it say in the Bible that no one knows the hour and that he'll come like a thief in the night? Also why are you worried if you have a skull signature and an evil looking avatar? Doesn't seem like he's too big on your priorities list.

Doesn't it say in the Bible that no one knows the hour and that he'll come like a thief in the night? Also why are you worried if you have a skull signature and an evil looking avatar? Doesn't seem like he's too big on your priorities list.

The bible says a lot of crap, but thats prob the only thing it got right, no one can predict when the world will end

"Water may cause burning." How does that specifically point out that Japan will be hit by an earthquake that will cause a tsunami?

Egypt prophesied that somewhere in world water cause destruction and it cause fire . It also added that this destruction may effect whole world and cause some problem . And now what happened in japan is that Water cause destruction in nuclear power plant and everything around iit is blasted ..

This was not the first time .. it prophesied .. he also said about Indian Tsunami and it happened .

Now Egypt claiming that world going to end on 2012 . heard anything like that ?

"It was prophesied by Intrinsica!"

Lol

And about the "Where is the 'It's a Conspiracy!' section?" It's a subforum, located at "Real World News" -> "It's a Conspiracy!"

Thanks .

Yup, the world could end at any moment, scientifically attributable to "the forces of nature" religiously attributable to "the will of god",

One thing is sure, We're all gonna die... sometime

we are not afraid to die if we are together . Lol . :cool:

Egypt prophesied that somewhere in world water cause destruction and it cause fire . It also added that this destruction may effect whole world and cause some problem . And now what happened in japan is that Water cause destruction in nuclear power plant and everything around iit is blasted ..

This was not the first time .. it prophesied .. he also said about Indian Tsunami and it happened .

Now Egypt claiming that world going to end on 2012 . heard anything like that ?

Making predictions is no different then crying wolf. If you do it enough then at some point something will happen and someone will get some part of it right. Claiming someone said water will cause destruction is as weak of a prediction as you can get and still find examples of it being right in some way. The end of the world predictions are as old as man's ability to tell such stories. Its silly to put so much faith in this.

So, if the world's going to end, what now? I see no point on worrying about something inevitable. If we're all gonna die, we're all gonna die. I'd rather die spending my last unknown-number of few days enjoying life than spending those days worrying about anything that probably isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

Making predictions is no different then crying wolf. If you do it enough then at some point something will happen and someone will get some part of it right. Claiming someone said water will cause destruction is as weak of a prediction as you can get and still find examples of it being right in some way. The end of the world predictions are as old as man's ability to tell such stories. Its silly to put so much faith in this.

Something strange happen with me dad .. that make me believe on such thing . i know it doesn't make any sense but sometime we have to go beyond .

So, if the world's going to end, what now? I see no point on worrying about something inevitable. If we're all gonna die, we're all gonna die. I'd rather die spending my last unknown-number of few days enjoying life than spending those days worrying about anything that probably isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

I appreciate and i also want to do like this

Something strange happen with me dad .. that make me believe on such thing . i know it doesn't make any sense but sometime we have to go beyond .

You have to ask yourself, with millions of end of world predictions throughout the history of man, not a single one has ever come true. So why believe in this one?

But that's exactly my point. The prophecy mentions water causing fire and destruction somewhere in the World. That's not specific enough to merit it being a prophecy. Now if the prophecy had said, "in the year 2011 there will be an earthquake that causes a tsunami to hit Japan and cause their Nuclear Power plant to go in to a meltdown" then it would be cause for concern, because that is specific about the time, place and events that happened.

I don't believe that the World will end this May. Aside from anything else, it would suck if it did since I haven't booked my time off work until August.

But I have my Technothlon exam in July?

I haven't heard of this date(in spite of reading sites like ats) but if you want a big conspiracy date, look into Comet Elenin which is being predicted to hit earth in october-november this year, in conspiracy circle. And if that fails too, we have the granddaddy of all dates-21/12/2012(I do believe something BIG will happen in 2012, not necessarily the end of world.)

You have to ask yourself, with millions of end of world predictions throughout the history of man, not a single one has ever come true. So why believe in this one?

because that guy is my father and my grand-ma guaranteed about such thing . Actually , what happened is that my father remember everything about his previous life in the age of 5 . he told that he die on accident , he has 2 children and a Wife . Wife has long hairs and look beautiful . he lived in Alllahbad (city). In that time , nobody even heard/went/told him about such city . Think ! how he knew all that thing in childhood . There is something which are unknown to us yet but it exist and there are something which really doesn't make any sense but he have to care it . Google it

But that's exactly my point. The prophecy mentions water causing fire and destruction somewhere in the World. That's not specific enough to merit it being a prophecy. Now if the prophecy had said, "in the year 2011 there will be an earthquake that causes a tsunami to hit Japan and cause their Nuclear Power plant to go in to a meltdown" then it would be cause for concern, because that is specific about the time, place and events that happened.

I don't believe that the World will end this May. Aside from anything else, it would suck if it did since I haven't booked my time off work until August.

it is up to you . Believe it or not . Btw , i suggest you to take holiday and visit some good place . if interested in India ... contact me otherwise :p

threads merged

what's going on man , first moved then merged and afterwards what .. Delete :p

because that guy is my father and my grand-ma guaranteed about such thing . Actually , what happened is that my father remember everything about his previous life in the age of 5 . he told that he die on accident , he has 2 children and a Wife . Wife has long hairs and look beautiful . he lived in Alllahbad (city). In that time , nobody even heard/went/told him about such city . Think ! how he knew all that thing in childhood . There is something which are unknown to us yet but it exist and there are something which really doesn't make any sense but he have to care it . Google it

So your dad thinks he can recall his previous life, in what way or form does that have to do with a prediction that is one of a million other predictions in this world? Your dad and his story is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

And what will you tell yourself when May 22 rolls around and we are still here?

So your dad thinks he can recall his previous life, in what way or form does that have to do with a prediction that is one of a million other predictions in this world? Your dad and his story is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Believe it or not it is up to you . Btw , we talking about something which are out of scope of this topic .

And what will you tell yourself when May 22 rolls around and we are still here?

God gave me one more chance to fulfill my dreams . :)

Believe it or not it is up to you . Btw , we talking about something which are out of scope of this topic .

Then why did you bring up the topic in the first place? Again it doesnt matter what your dad or you think. It has nothing to do with a prediction that will not come true.

Again you are dodging the question. Why bother to even post if you cant deal with the questions asked to you on a subject that YOU brought back up? Let me ask again, what will you say when May 22 is here and the world is still around doing just fine?

There are 21 months now?

You know, as much as you make fun of America for that, it's just the way we naturally call out dates. We say "May 21st", not "21st May", because it just sounds more natural. It's got nothing to do with wanting to be different or stupid.

But I have my Technothlon exam in July?

I haven't heard of this date(in spite of reading sites like ats) but if you want a big conspiracy date, look into Comet Elenin which is being predicted to hit earth in october-november this year, in conspiracy circle. And if that fails too, we have the granddaddy of all dates-21/12/2012(I do believe something BIG will happen in 2012, not necessarily the end of world.)

Faith is everything .

No, it's up to me to be smart and look at the history of doomsday predictions that have never come true.

How convenient. And ludicrous. The rest of the world is waiting for you when you've realized fantasies and convenient statements like that don't actually mean anything.

Faith is everything .

No, facts are everything. I don't have faith that I'm going to earn my money by working at my job, I KNOW that I'm going to earn money. Because I don't know if you've noticed, but in the modern world, knowing things beforehand is what gives us progress in the present.

Your starry-eyed prophecies and desires for the unnatural are rather frightening.

No, it's up to me to be smart and look at the history of doomsday predictions that have never come true.

How convenient. And ludicrous. The rest of the world is waiting for you when you've realized fantasies and convenient statements like that don't actually mean anything.

No, facts are everything. I don't have faith that I'm going to earn my money by working at my job, I KNOW that I'm going to earn money. Because I don't know if you've noticed, but in the modern world, knowing things beforehand is what gives us progress in the present.

Your starry-eyed prophecies and desires for the unnatural are rather frightening.

we are discussing something which are not are part of this topic better to be stop such topic here . Btw

if history says true then why we call "history " as history say it is future .

and fact is something you KNOW to be true...

but having faith in something means to believe strongly...