Alright, here's the TARDIS:

145540623t.png

823897379t.png

And, as you may have guessed, the server is back up and running. The address is dynamicsquid.com, and you start out as a guest. An admin has to give you permissions to build.

Is that on Timan's server?

Yes.

/warp spriteland gets you to the Sprite Land.

Man, that map is crazy. Hadn't ventured into a custom map (or multiplayer), wasn't expecting quite the vast creativity going on. Puts my solo mudhut house to shame.

Dropped in last night, some nice work there. Who do I talk to regarding building permissions?

Timan or any of the other admins.

Ok - so I am finally getting into this game (def took a bit). As far as "mining" goes... is there any method to it? I was only able to find 6 blocks of iron ore so far. I havent even really begun to build anything other then a shelter in the side of a mountain which leads down into a mining area. Is there a purpose to making mine carts and tracks down into my mine (I wouldnt get very far with only 6 bars of iron)? Thanks for any tips.

Also - super impressive stuff over at dynamicsquid.com... spriteland is great..

Ha Ha I am now a member of a forum, neoGaf, pft, dont need em :) Hello all and Im glad to be here.

Welcome to the forums Nell!

I've been playing around with the Piston mod lately, especially now that it looks like it will (eventually) make its way into the stock game. I ended up with a few designs for a fully automatic TNT cannon:

Dual mags, faster firing: