March 2011 Desktops

Windows 7 X64 Sp1 + DreamScene Form Vista X64 + Alpha & Omega

Background .mpeg Blu-ray rip roughly 6 Gigs..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuhIG5vzSSk

backgorund images are sooo windows 95/98 years...

For all you windows 7 X64 User here are the missing 2 .dll and 1 regirty to get dreamscene enabled in windows 7. (windows 7 automaticly support dreamscene nativly windows jsut refused to enable it by defult) Version US

Supported .mpg, mpeg, & wmv

Works in DWM.exe & explore.exe for people that never used dreamscene from vista Ultimate before.

Windows DreamScenes for Windows 7 (64-bit).zip

post-342470-0-13566600-1299190645.jpg

Windows 7 X64 Sp1 + DreamScene Form Vista X64 + Alpha & Omega

Background .mpeg Blu-ray rip roughly 6 Gigs..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuhIG5vzSSk

backgorund images are sooo windows 95/98 years...

For all you windows 7 X64 User here are the missing 2 .dll and 1 regirty to get dreamscene enabled in windows 7. (windows 7 automaticly support dreamscene nativly windows jsut refused to enable it by defult) Version US

Supported .mpg, mpeg, & wmv

Works in DWM.exe & explore.exe for people that never used dreamscene from vista Ultimate before.

lag...

lag...

it acutally dosn;t lag in real time but the recording software makes it look les then appeling when it comes to quility when trying to show it on the net... if I used my 1080 cam-cord then it would had laged at all but I was lazy

and useing a uncompressed format like mpeg it really dosen;t chew up much cpu time ether...

Did you know windows SideBar will chew up more CPU/Ram then dreamscene will use...

it acutally dosn;t lag in real time but the recording software makes it look les then appeling when it comes to quility when trying to show it on the net... if I used my 1080 cam-cord then it would had laged at all but I was lazy

and useing a uncompressed format like mpeg it really dosen;t chew up much cpu time ether...

Did you know windows SideBar will chew up more CPU/Ram then dreamscene will use...

Lag or no lag, that's ****ing distracting.

Lag or no lag, that's ****ing distracting.

meh on the upshot it

A) looks kool

b) if for some forsaken reason I forget to run my monitor of physical I know I wont have a burn in.. (my tv is suppose to auto shot off with in 1 min but some times it dosen't)

c) it bets having a screen saver kick in

did I say it looks kool too?

ever time I demo it ether at home or sneek my files into a Demo Unit at futureshop, people alwas ask....wasn't that a Vista Extra Only Feature and How do I get it..

and yes I know what you mean some time I just catch my self starting at my "wall paper" but then agian this machine isn't used for "real" work.. stright up gaming and other underground activites. Black hacking (what some people would call it) and what not...... you know...

marchdesktopthumb.png

Rainmeter :

- Weather : Lexis

- Calendar : Timeshift Calendar 2.0

CD Art Display :

- Ultra Clean

Taskbar :

- Multi-Monitor Bar : Display Fusion

- Flyout Menu : Bins Beta

- Icons : Icon Pack 1/2 by aablab

post-182178-0-41022900-1298949079.jpg

What's the website you found this wallpaper at? I know it was posted somewhere else on the forum, but I forgot to bookmark it. One of the best wallpaper filtering sites I have ever seen.

What's the website you found this wallpaper at? I know it was posted somewhere else on the forum, but I forgot to bookmark it. One of the best wallpaper filtering sites I have ever seen.

wallbase.net maybe?

wallbase.net maybe?

Jackpot. I knew it was wallsomething.net. Just couldn't get it. Thanks.

<SNIP>

Rainmeter :

- Weather : Lexis

- Calendar : Timeshift Calendar 2.0

CD Art Display :

- Ultra Clean

Taskbar :

- Multi-Monitor Bar : Display Fusion

- Flyout Menu : Bins Beta

- Icons : Icon Pack 1/2 by aablab

Where to get that Flyout Menu? Google finds me nothing when entering Bins