Battery Problems...again

For a few weeks now I've been getting excellent life out of my android phone, it's lasted 2 days and still had more than 50% charge left when I fed it more power. However over the past two or three days (I've had no new software installed) it's managed to last all the working day on 25% as usual, then run from 75% to 0% overnight! What is going on?

For a few weeks now I've been getting excellent life out of my android phone, it's lasted 2 days and still had more than 50% charge left when I fed it more power. However over the past two or three days (I've had no new software installed) it's managed to last all the working day on 25% as usual, then run from 75% to 0% overnight! What is going on?

what phone ?

what rom stock or custom ?

do you have wakelocks ?

and damn your phone must sit around a lot not being used lol

noticed this on my vibrant. Had good battery up until I updated Gmail and Google Maps. I uninstalled both apps/updates and rebooted. Battery life has been fixed since this. I'm not sure if it was in direct connection with Maps/Gmail but I can now sit at a constant % when the phone is in sleep now. Before it was checking in to something everytime I clicked the power button. I removed all the bloatware and froze apps with Titanium and like I said, after those update were gone the battery seems normal again ?:s

My friend owns a x10 Mini Pro, and he also complains a lot about his battery life, compare to mine (x10i) having more apps installed, his almost stock phone lasts not even a full day :(.. The only thing different between us is the network career..

settings>about phone>battery use

whats it say?

Phone Idle 55%

Sonyerricson.media 23%

Cell Standby 11%

Display 11%

Sorry about the long reply time and thanks everyone for your contributions so far, however the problem remains unsolved

There might be a program running without you knowing.

There was a time when i had my battery die quicker than usual.. Then i had found out that my STOP WATCH was running for 7 days consecutively.

Im sure that a program like stop watch doesn't drain your battery as much as other things, but it did contribute to my batteries overall life span.

Check your programs!

There was a time when i had my battery die quicker than usual.. Then i had found out that my STOP WATCH was running for 7 days consecutively.

Im sure that a program like stop watch doesn't drain your battery as much as other things, but it did contribute to my batteries overall life span.

Check your programs!

Sorry but :laugh:

Check your programs!

would just restart the phone close these apps