OpenTable for WP7

Have any of you expirenced issues with this application as i'm trying to send feedback to the developers?

I'll need to know these three things:

Any issues you've expirenced.

Phone Manufacturer and Model.

Mobile Network you are on.

well what issues are you having. Im on AT&T, HTC Surround and I messed with it for 10 minutes and seemed to work fine.

well what issues are you having. Im on AT&T, HTC Surround and I messed with it for 10 minutes and seemed to work fine.

These were the issues I was having:

• NullReferenceException when the app is launched.
  • Current Location and Select Location returns error code 0x8000ffff when searching.
  • Restaurant Name search returns no results at all, it just stays on the entry screen even when both fields are filled in.
  • Tonight for two fails with either unable to contact server and allows you to continue using the app or multiple selections not allowed and then terminates the app.

For some reason the Null Reference Exception no longer occurs, search only returns that error code occasionally now and the last issue, while not completely fixed, no longer terminates the app.

Restaurant search still fails though.

The things that are fixed might be due to the pre-NoDo and HTC updates that I got recently

I installed this app a while back and uninstalled it due to those errors, they seem to be pretty wide spread after reading the comments on marketplace.

I installed this app a while back and uninstalled it due to those errors, they seem to be pretty wide spread after reading the comments on marketplace.

The wierd thing is I tried it just now and it seems to be working perfectly now, must have been the pre NoDo update that fixed whatever was causing the errors.