8.8 earthquake in japan , tsunami warnings indonesia, russia

You do realize that what you wish "to see" will also cause deaths on a mass scale? Something is off with that thinking. :rolleyes:

beside that fact I mearly was only interted in the nature side of it all...

when it comes to Nature Desasture people really have little to no say of the outcome anywazs... mite as well enjoy it for it is...

but there alwazs a possible side ot ever nagitive effect.. Massive deaths of animals/people/plants also mean massive death of Desises and visrus.

so its really is nature's way of self cleaning..

1) San Andreas Fault Gives loose.. I would take out the lower part of Alaska, Sink Vancovuer Island, and quite possible split the States in 2....

I do have to say, that the whole "California splitting off the States" rumor is a bunch of bad science. The San Andreas Fault is a strike slip fault line, meaning that the fault slides horizontal, and not vertical.

beside that fact I mearly was only interted in the nature side of it all...

when it comes to Nature Desasture people really have little to no say of the outcome anywazs... mite as well enjoy it for it is...

but there alwazs a possible side ot ever nagitive effect.. Massive deaths of animals/people/plants also mean massive death of Desises and visrus.

so its really is nature's way of self cleaning..

LOL WUT, how do you get massive death of diseases and viruses? Thats not how nature works.

tQnh7.jpg

I have to say, I'm VERY impressed by how the Japanese people are handling this. They seem very calm and united. Compare their demeanor and actions to how Americans acted after hurricane Katrina. It's night and day.

Will that make a difference?

Cant Radiation just travel through walls?

It depends what the walls are made of. When a rod has decayed, it's encased in steel then cast in a concrete block the size of a shipping container and sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

I have to say, I'm VERY impressed by how the Japanese people are handling this. They seem very calm and united. Compare their demeanor and actions to how Americans acted after hurricane Katrina. It's night and day.

Well it may also have something to do with the fact it's in their blood almost unlike the Americans only have little under 250 years experience with the environment there and im also willing to bet the native Americans didn't live in the areas of the US that seem to get the worst of all the weather.

I have this really odd feeling the entire plant is going to melt-down....

The Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant is about to go into a full melt-down. if it dose you can kiss a good section of the island good by. Radeation will be every were and depending how the wind blows could contaminate the entire island of japan and then some. no one will be able to breath or live there at all.

That's pretty messed up MadDoggyca...

I jsut really really want to see a Full blowed nuclear plant melt-down... ya ever since I played the classice "Sim City"

except in real live the radeation would go airborn, Travel with the wind, and were ever it would settle down it kill thing instently and slowly, included fish, trees, people, and animals.

its like a real life arrmagedon movie in the making...

I jsut really really want to see a Full blowed nuclear plant melt-down... ya ever since I played the classice "Sim City"

except in real live the radeation would go airborn, Travel with the wind, and were ever it would settle down it kill thing instently and slowly, included fish, trees, people, and animals.

Are you for real?

You haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Take your meds. Good night.

I don't think you quite realize what you're saying otherwise you should be hospitalized IMO

BTW most likely the winds would carry the radiation towards western Canada and US not over Japan :pinch:

Why do I get this feeling MadDoggyca wasn't loved as a child?

Same here, I hope the ca at the end of his name is for California and not Canada.

pb-110314-floating-house-530p.photoblog900.jpg

EDIT: [BREAKING NEWS] Explosion rocks third reactor at Japanese nuclear plant. Sources say containment breached at Fukushima Dai-ichi plant ? NBC

whoa :|

That is not a smart or right thing to say whatsoever. You are not right in your head.

How old are you again?