iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak Release?

So if Apple stops supporting the 3GS (in, lets say, 2013) you'll say that the phone is from 2010 and therefore too old to get support? However, until now, you can still buy a 3GS making it already a year younger but also, a year less support. Sorry, even though you're correct about the phone model being 3 years old, it's not correct to state that the phone is 3 years old. And for that, when one can buy a smartphone after a hard job they should not buy a new phone after 2 years. Some people have to work really hard for their extras and would love to enjoy them to fullest for the longest possible time.

The model is new when the model is new. Just because you could have purchased an iPad 1 last week doesn't mean it was a new model. Was it new as in unopened? Of course. But that doesn't make a difference for support.

Now, I agree that if you purchased it at the $100 price point for the second year of the phone's lifecycle, you have a bit of a beef. But the counterpoint to that is that it was only $100.

As far as having a 'tough job' blah blah ... this isn't an item with a high price tag. Its a phone. At the max, its $300. If you chose to buy it unsubsidized or partially subsidized, thats your prerogative, but it doesn't really make financial sense to do so. I've never kept a phone for more than a year, and thats been my iPhones. Before that, the longest I had a phone was about 7 months.

If this kind of crying is happening on the 3G (which, by the way, it happened earlier on the iPhone 1) - I can't imagine the crying next year when they stop supporting the iPad 1.

The only thing I should add is that they should release security fixes for these old models at least a little longer. With their excuse for having a walled garden being security, there is no reason for them to not fix security holes on their products.

Thank you Caption Obvious...it looks like I just forgot to type the g.

Nice attempt at covering, but then your post just makes zero sense all the way around.

This is fake.

It says download the iPhone iOS 4.3 firmware, but shows iPod being hacked lol.

What firmware is iOS 4.3 8C648b? Was this a beta build photo?

This site is trash!