Control PC from Android phone?

What's the best software to do this with? In short, I NEED bluetooth support, and I need one that actually works.

I have tried gmote, but it doesn't support Bluetooth, I have tried Unified Remote, it supports Bluetooth with the beta 2.0, but it is unable to start the Bluetooth server on the computer, and on the phone I am trying, the app crashes when I attempt to add a server.

Any other similar apps that will work? I mostly need it for remote mouse control and possibly other things such as powerpoint specific controls and what not.

Try PhoneMyPC.

I don't think it has Bluetooth support (but check), so what you could try is installing Connectify on your PC, setting up a LAN and working around it that way. I'm not 100% sure it'll work though.

Probably best to try Connectify first to and ensure your phone and PC can communicate (plus, that's free...whilst PhoneMyPC isn't).

If that's too much hassle or doesn't work, try http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=android+presenter+app

Actually, Unified Remote apparently has to use the Microsoft or Widcomm/Broadcom bluetooth stack. I was about to buy a new bluetooth adapter, but I found a program that would attempt to force install the MS bluetooth drivers for your bluetooth no matter what manufacturer made it. Turns out simply uninstalling the proper drivers for the bluetooth device made Windows install its default drivers and the adapter continued working. So I tried unified remote again and the server portion started up fine and for some reason the client portion stopped crashing on the phone in question.

Thanks for the suggestions, digging deeper into unified remote though and I got it working.