• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

    Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

General Boxing Thread!

Recommended Posts

Damo R.    29,658
26 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

Stranger things have happened, like Jeff Horn going the distance against Manny Pacquiao over the weekend, and look what happened there! :p

Yeah he got the home decision ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,121
16 minutes ago, Damo R. said:

Yeah he got the home decision ;) 

I know, Pacquiao got screwed by the judges. Still, Horn was a bigger outsider on the bookies' odds than McGregor is against Mayweather. They're not taking any chances here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Damo R.    29,658
3 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

I know, Pacquiao got screwed by the judges. Still, Horn was a bigger outsider on the bookies' odds than McGregor is against Mayweather. They're not taking any chances here.

Yeah it's in Vegas and that's where Mayweather is home 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Damo R.    29,658

These pressers are funny things :laugh: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,121

*le sigh*

 

Just when you think boxing's about to turn a corner and pick itself up after the farce that was Mayweather vs. McGregor, a dodgy judge comes along and screws it all up again by spoiling GGG vs. Alvarez.

1650.thumb.jpg.bf15c1f7d6ffcff254a9dec5df0bda9c.jpg

 

You can tell which one it was after seeing the stats...

1240.thumb.jpg.d73e63b97b9a1361da5b1e2e82e03f58.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calacicus    67

Funny the last post was about the farce of judging and this one is no better with the result of Fury/Wilder 

 

 

wilder-fury-scorecard.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calacicus    67

Anyone seeing this fight this weekend?

 

WhyteChisora_480x281-b2dc2813b8.thumb.jpg.30d8cce1a1beea2f1b99a821bdbe8528.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,121
On 12/21/2018 at 3:31 AM, Calacicus said:

Anyone seeing this fight this weekend?

 

WhyteChisora_480x281-b2dc2813b8.thumb.jpg.30d8cce1a1beea2f1b99a821bdbe8528.jpg

Yep, I did, and ######## hell, what a knockout! Josh Warrington vs. Carl Frampton was supposedly a hell of a fight, too, but when there's two PPVs on at the same time, one's always gonna lose out, especially with Frank Warren's dismal undercards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calacicus    67
23 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

Yep, I did, and ######## hell, what a knockout! Josh Warrington vs. Carl Frampton was supposedly a hell of a fight, too, but when there's two PPVs on at the same time, one's always gonna lose out, especially with Frank Warren's dismal undercards.

Warrens Undercard was bad but then so was Hearns so no winners there, and shame we had both events on the same day :(

 

Was a brutal knockout!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.