HTC HD7 vs HD7S Comparison

haven't late batches of HD7's (not HD7S) been implemented with super lcd's too...

Also for anyone who actually cares super lcd's are just S-PVA tech panels similar to IPS used by apple in iphone and desktop monitors and stuff but cheaper to make but not as cheap as run of the mil TN's.

When we going to get an LTE wp7??????!!!!

My contract is up and IMO it would be stupid to get anything not LTE right now. Whichever carrier in the US get an LTE windows phone, will probably get my business.

When we going to get an LTE wp7??????!!!!

My contract is up and IMO it would be stupid to get anything not LTE right now. Whichever carrier in the US get an LTE windows phone, will probably get my business.

On the contrary, it's probably the worst time to get anything LTE right now. It's a fantastic mobile tech, and you can jam crazy amounts of bandwidth down it, however;

1) How much bandwidth do you really think you can consume on a mobile handset? Streaming netflix? HD youtube? Both of these are more than achieveable over current 3G technologies.

2) LTE uses significantly more power to transmit & recieve. It always will, but the power difference is huge right now. It's great for mifi hotspots, or LTE modems, but it's not practical within the power you can jam in a smartphone body (1500-1900mAh at the absolute maximum).

What this boils down to is a great 4G transitional data standard that's just not suitable for smartphones. 3G more than covers all your bases for streaming, even tethering, email, browing, and at this point, 4G doesn't enable any new scenarios on a device, and it will trash your battery. I wouldn't sweat the 4G thing. We're getting there ;)

On the contrary, it's probably the worst time to get anything LTE right now. It's a fantastic mobile tech, and you can jam crazy amounts of bandwidth down it, however;

1) How much bandwidth do you really think you can consume on a mobile handset? Streaming netflix? HD youtube? Both of these are more than achieveable over current 3G technologies.

2) LTE uses significantly more power to transmit & recieve. It always will, but the power difference is huge right now. It's great for mifi hotspots, or LTE modems, but it's not practical within the power you can jam in a smartphone body (1500-1900mAh at the absolute maximum).

What this boils down to is a great 4G transitional data standard that's just not suitable for smartphones. 3G more than covers all your bases for streaming, even tethering, email, browing, and at this point, 4G doesn't enable any new scenarios on a device, and it will trash your battery. I wouldn't sweat the 4G thing. We're getting there ;)

Thank's for the info! Didn't know all that.

I can't sweat much now anyways. I don't even have 3G out in the boonies where I live.