XP Power Toys Audio Player

Kibler

Any one having trouble with the Audio Player? Its a great idea but when I use it the sound is all broken up like its pausing twice a second or something, quite annoying.

I have a tbird 1200 with 512 mb of ram and of course its very fast so I dont think its a slow computer problem :-). Winamp and Media Player have never had a problem.

Kibler

me101

The only problems that I've had with the XP powerToy Audio Player are the following.

DO NOT drag a saved playlist into the Players taskbar, it goes completly nuts, starts playign like a tiny bit of a song, and then repeats it over and over again...

You can however drag songs into the taskbar, and it adds them to the play list, SOMETIMES... I tried it like 10 times and it added 2 songs, still have not figured out if it's something I'm doing or is it being picky about the mp3's i'm adding!

Your audio problems, are they happening only with the PowerToy or do they happen with the WMP or Winamp?

Kibler

Like I said I have no problems with Winamp or Media Player or any other audio programs I have tried.

I dont have any WMA files to test on it....

Kibler