Flow for Firefox - 1.2

Mine looks odd (I dont like it this way) and nothing like yours? I also seen this is not a theme, but more of an add-on customize thing.

It's very cool but I use the bookmarks toolbar and I can't see the labels properly now as you can see below...

Any chance of modifying it so the bookmark labels get the same glow behind them?

Good idea. I'll add something like that to the next version.

I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore this theme. I am wondering though what you think may be the best way I can go back to my homepage? I know I can do ALT+Home, but I was hoping I could do it with a button. Putting one beside the navigation arrows will not match this theme, so I am wondering if anybody knows an addon that will put a homepage icon in the navigation bar, like where stop/reload is now?

We may be able to add such a button next to the bookmark star. I think it would look really cool there and fit with the theme.

Mine looks odd (I dont like it this way) and nothing like yours? I also seen this is not a theme, but more of an add-on customize thing.

Maximized state still needs a bit of work. The first tab will not line up correctly with the urlbar if you have more than just back and forward on the left of the urlbar. I'm working on a solution. However in normal mode you can add any number and it will align them correctly.

Maximized state still needs a bit of work. The first tab will not line up correctly with the urlbar if you have more than just back and forward on the left of the urlbar. I'm working on a solution. However in normal mode you can add any number and it will align them correctly.

Ahhh okay I see, I see.. Damn such a shame because I can not browse without it being maximized lol.

Thanks will be looking for the next version.

We may be able to add such a button next to the bookmark star. I think it would look really cool there and fit with the theme.

Oh that would be total secks. :D

Theme looks nice, but I noticed that the back button looks cut-off when in maximized mode. Is this a bug?

Flow.jpg

Did you read what he replied to me and others?

If you want to change the text of the Firefox button you can use this code:

#appmenu-button > .button-box::before {
  content: "Menu" !important;
}

post-49492-0-70487200-1301121480.png

Alright I just fixed it so it positions correctly in maximized mode. One bug down.

Why there arent themers like you in Ubuntu's scene?

Too be neither of us use anything other than Windows :( Would be fun to try something new.

post-49492-0-70487200-1301121480.png

Alright I just fixed it so it positions correctly in maximized mode. One bug down.

Too be neither of us use anything other than Windows :( Would be fun to try something new.

Did you upload that version?

post-352016-0-57186300-1301124563.png

The "list tabs" button is not to the very far right of the title bar in maximized mode. Is this a bug? If not, I actually like that button to be to the very far right. :)

Did you upload that version?

The "list tabs" button is not to the very far right of the title bar in maximized mode. Is this a bug? If not, I actually like that button to be to the very far right. :)

That very well may be a bug :p

Here is a test build if anyone wants to try it Download Let me know if you guys find any bugs with this one.

That very well may be a bug :p

Here is a test build if anyone wants to try it Download Let me know if you guys find any bugs with this one.

Can't download, 404 error. Could you please up it again?

Looks quite good! Remember to disable stratiform, it can cause some weird bugs - Although some things in it work fine.

My Firefox app tab seems to have some weird issues with the text. Looks weird till I hover over it then it fixes the ugly text. Trying to work out if another extension is causing this though.

edit: Managed to screenshot the difference

Weird Text

apptab1.png

Normal Text

apptab2.png

Looks quite good! Remember to disable stratiform, it can cause some weird bugs - Although some things in it work fine.

My Firefox app tab seems to have some weird issues with the text. Looks weird till I hover over it then it fixes the ugly text. Trying to work out if another extension is causing this though.

Are you using the font anti alias addon? I would bet that's it.

Are you using the font anti alias addon? I would bet that's it.

Yeah I am, probably is that. Sure it wasn't causing this issue with the default theme!

By the way how do we get the new tab button back? I see some of you have it. Somehow managed to remove it myself, restored now :p

Can't download, 404 error. Could you please up it again?

I deleted it because I found a few issues. I'll upload a new version in a few hours.

edit: Managed to screenshot the difference

That is odd. I didn't make any changes to the way the text was displayed. In fact I just removed a few things from the AppMenu code so it hopefully works correctly with other addons that interact with it.

Looks great guys! I've only one bug to ask about.

http://grab.by/9Hgv

For some reason my tabs are all compressed to the left even though I have a large amount of space left. I have nothing there such as a Flexible Space, so I don't know what's causing it. Is it a known bug or something? I'm running Stratiform with it.

Looks great guys! I've only one bug to ask about.

For some reason my tabs are all compressed to the left even though I have a large amount of space left. I have nothing there such as a Flexible Space, so I don't know what's causing it. Is it a known bug or something? I'm running Stratiform with it.

Yes that is a bug. Will be fixed very soon.