Wrapping text in the site/forum on the mobile version of Neowin?

As an example, the Engadget website wraps the heading text on the mobile version of their website so you can see the whole title:

post-645-0-23823000-1301155380.png

However, the Neowin main page does not and it's not ideal to only see the first 25 or so characters in a title.

post-645-0-27172100-1301155396.png

It's even harder to discover what a topic is about when you only see 25 characters or so of a forum topic.

post-645-0-27727800-1301155401.png

Do you think they could be wrapped? Or perhaps add an optional setting to allow us to set wrapping to On when browsing the mobile version?

This is by design, I personally am not a fan of having each row their own heights. Keep in mind you can also tilt the phone sideways to view more of the headline. Its more going for the app like feel than a website. But I understand your complaint, maybe we'll revisit it next time the site gets a major overhaul.

This is by design, I personally am not a fan of having each row their own heights. Keep in mind you can also tilt the phone sideways to view more of the headline. Its more going for the app like feel than a website. But I understand your complaint, maybe we'll revisit it next time the site gets a major overhaul.

I lock the orientation on my device so it doesn't change to landscape mode when I'm in bed. I understand I could keep changing the lock orientation status, but that's effort :/

I personally prefer Neowin's design over that of your example.

I never mentioned design, just the title wrapping part :)

I never mentioned design, just the title wrapping part :)

Which is part of the site design... I don't like the way that site looks with the text wrap like that, doesn't look like a good design.