Neowin, Tribes 2 clan

hosttyme don't do game servers as far as I know. As for a Tribes 2 clan I'd be happy to play on a good server .

But I doubt that many people would be interested in a clan.... surprise me.

Barrysworld has one of the best servers in England, they are fast and reliable. And if we have enough people to make a clan then maybe we can reserve our own private barrysworld servers. It all depends on how many replies this post gets!.

soz i only jus saw this post....

I would of course be interested in a neowin tribes2 clan - I am also always playing on BW - mainly Vehicle Only servers thou

(BW CTF 5 +6 VO) - mainly CTF 6 VO nowadays becos all CTF 5 VO has is Katabatic - and I'm sik of it.

the main roles I usually take is to set up defenses (mainly landspikes and AA barrels) and then pilot vehicles....

I would certainly be interested. I love tribes 2. I mostly fly shrikes though. Aerial dog fights are just too cool :D A good map rotation is essential however. Give me plenty of vehicles and i will be happy ;)

yeh flying rules

i jus hate when u go really high in a bomber and it starts lagging and u stutter in the air

i love gettin a Shrike and flying in between the water and the (lower) bridge in Thin Ice, then loopin when I come out :)

or flyin thru the hoops in a bomber

forward loops r cool too

sure, why not?

and speaking of flying.... you know whats really fun? Get on a map with a huge flight cieling (some third party map). Go straight up in a shrike and once you reach the flight cieling head straight down, and don't stop when you see the ground :p

i love that custom map with the huge pillar shaped 'lifts' that bring u up to the top level base - its quite foggy and the textures are mainl green - its called 'fountains' r sumthin i think