My phone is bricked :(((((

Please help guys, do you by any chance have a link to download stock Focus ROM ? In the middle of the NoDo update, the Zune software reported "data is not accessible" and then froze up. I waited like 2 hours before trying to disconnect and connect my phone again and nothing shows up. Just a Samsung screen and a screen asking me to connect to the computer ? Zune reported that it cannot reverse to the last recovery point. I can still access the download mode so if somebody can help me get a hold of a Focus image, that would be great. ****kkkkk !!!

Please help guys, do you by any chance have a link to download stock Focus ROM ? In the middle of the NoDo update, the Zune software reported "data is not accessible" and then froze up. I waited like 2 hours before trying to disconnect and connect my phone again and nothing shows up. Just a Samsung screen and a screen asking me to connect to the computer ? Zune reported that it cannot reverse to the last recovery point. I can still access the download mode so if somebody can help me get a hold of a Focus image, that would be great. ****kkkkk !!!

I am sure there is a Microsoft forum for this sort of thing. This one is it? http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsphone7series

Have you tried removing the battery to try and restart the phone? Is there anything else you've tried but haven't mentioned that we should be aware of?

Also, it would have been useful if you'd mentioned that you'd hacked your phone to force the NoDo update on it ;)

Tried soft reset, then hard reset but nothing worked. Of course, tried removing the battery also. It only shows up a picture asking me to connect to the computer and Zune refuses to restore. Don't know what to do now. I can still access download mode so hopefully anyone here can share a ROM I can flash my phone with.

Isn't this what your warranty is for?

Isn't this what your warranty is for?

This. You have (at least) a year's warranty on the device. Don't fart about trying to fix it yourself flashing ROMs. Let the manufacturer deal with it.