April 2011 Desktops

i'm surprise nobody really come up with a beautiful desktop that created by windowsblind..all i see is a very little tweak =.= !

WindowBlinds is old dude. This isn't 2004 anymore.

i'm surprise nobody really come up with a beautiful desktop that created by windowsblind..all i see is a very little tweak =.= !

Because Windowblinds is a pay for program and the few good themes there are for it you also have to buy.

Because most WindowBlinds themes are ghastly overdone messes of glass and terribly tacky icons.

A rather simple setup this time:

28042011072118.jpg

Icons - Token

Wallpaper - Lost in the sound

Theme - X2 Crystal

If I may ask, what are you using to group your apps into taskbar folders like that? And how does it affect launching programs? Would they should up as regular icons on your task bar or what?

If I may ask, what are you using to group your apps into taskbar folders like that? And how does it affect launching programs? Would they should up as regular icons on your task bar or what?

It's True Launch Bar.

It's just a regular folder menu, and when i run an application, it'll show up on the taskbar.

Free Launch Bar might work in Windows 7, and is the free version of TLB.

:cool: image

I'm pretty new when it comes to customizing OSX, and using it as my primary OS.

I'd like to know how i enable the extra info on the desktop icons (f.e harddisk usage/free space)?

Found this completely by accident, was looking up various wild cats from Africa for a new wallpaper, and this one just blew me away. I love it.

MechaLion04291Small.png

As always, click for larger.

As of this wallpaper, if you guys want the ones I use, I humbly request that you note me on here as I don't keep track of requests.. :blush:

Here's where I found it.