April 2011 Desktops

how za hell did u get windows only apps running on a mac O.o

Here is mine for april

post-284588-0-76673700-1301706203.jpg

Share wall and visual style? :)

Looks nice , I would like to know what are those tine folders on the super bar.

They are actually icons that are grouped together using a program called Bins.

More info on Bins here.

The program is currently in invite-only beta, but you can sign up for an invite here.

Mine for April, keeping it simple.

Could you share that wallpaper please.

Here's mine, pretty much the same as last month, except for couple of Gadgets and new wallpaper:

Could you share the weather gadget?

post-255995-0-34383600-1301863894.png

So, how do you like Minecraft? Was it worth the money? ;)

Well, I didn't pay for it lol. You see, I run a clan and we have a box we run 3-4 CoD4 servers and a private invite-only minecraft server on. I swore up and down that I wouldn't get MineCraft, but seeing as 80% of the clan plays it...I figured I'd join in as well. Needless to say, it grew on me. Before this last update, yes, it would have been well worth the money. Right now I'm just trying to update the plugins we use, which is being a pain in the rear.

Feel free to come play with us, just shoot me a PM about it.

iwPwq.jpg

Wallpaper

BTW what is with you and and those wallpapers that have CLEAN written all over their faces? I love cleanliness, but honestly, why being so explicit about it? :p

Another thing I realised is that from a productive point of view, opaque windows top transparent anytime... I miss the behaviour of Vista in this regard.

Here's mine, wallpaper is called Green Forest and can be found on Iconpaper.org Second screen is just a twitter feed.

desktopapril.png