April 2011 Desktops

I know I just posted mine, but I just found this and I love it:

DrWhoDT41411Small.png

As always, click to enlarge (and this time I highly recommend it!) ! :happy:

could you post the wallpaper link please?

Wallpaper link please. It's brilliant.

Quoting this. I must have that wallpaper. For every second I don't own it, my life is without meaning.

I haven't changed things up that much since last time.

post-337582-0-59542100-1302789694.jpg

Wow, I remember drawing this a couple of times in Graphics, although I forgot the name of the artist...

Pretty standard. Modified the graphite menu highlights to match those of Mac OS X Lion and replaced the default Dock with an obsidian one to get a cool effect with the black bezel surrounding the screen of my iMac.

screenshot20110414at164.jpg

Hey! I love Portal 2 Investment opportunity videos! :p They're so funny.

Isn't your motherboard require DDR3 ram, I think I have the same one on my windows desktop, but with TD added to the end of it. Naming them so similar makes my head spin :p

Yes, I love Portal and waiting for Portal 2. My motherboard supports DDR2 only, in my last MB some ports died and I needed something similar to replace it. I think that?s why your motherboard has extra letters... ;)

Those who wanted my Doctor WHOpper desktop ( :rofl: :happy: ), should check their private messages. I sent a few out.

Can I be a docuhe and beg for it please?

Those who wanted my Doctor WHOpper desktop ( :rofl: :happy: ), should check their private messages. I sent a few out.

I don't think I've seen that one, I looked a few pages back but couldn't find it :(

I'm looking for the Doctor Who crack in the wall to use as a desktop background to stretch across three monitors, if done right it should look amazing

could you post the wallpaper link please?

Quoting this. I must have that wallpaper. For every second I don't own it, my life is without meaning.

Here's the link to the wall paper. TinEye.com is your friend :p

hopper-nighthawks.1260857227.jpg

Could either modify the resolution on the screens, or cut the image in half and raise the left one up to the top removing the black bar ;)

Otherwise it looks awesome :D

Here's the link to the wall paper. TinEye.com is your friend :p

Both you and your TinEye needs to get new glasses since that's not the same image. There's a distinct difference between the original and the Dr.Who version.