Magician accidentally kills wife

:o Looked pretty real to me, however, with it being April Fools in some parts, somehow have my doubts....but still, freaky! :blink:

Gonna go with fake, as ebaumsworld seems to be the only place "reporting" on the incident.

Also, its ebaumsworld. Course its fake. Its been there since early march. If it was legit, it wouldn't still be up.

Fake. The metal piece before the chainsaw wouldn't have gone all the way down if it was real.

Agreed, it's fake. No way that first part would have been able to go all the way down if her neck was there.

What's more disturbing is why people would make such a video like this? :/

I don't buy that it's real, but it's still upsetting to watch something like that. Furthermore, I don't think YouTube would be hosting a snuff film...

Agreed, it's fake. No way that first part would have been able to go all the way down if her neck was there.

I was thinking the same thing too (Y)

It looked pretty legit with the blood and sudden rush of people but when the chainsaw cut through the neck wouldn't that have sent her nerves off the charts causing more hand movements?

Of course it's fake, is it really that hard to tell? (it's a lame trick as well, you can see the fake bottom where the two girls curl up)

It's not real, any performer would always have the safety turned on. In the video, there is no resistance putting the board nor the chainsaw through the box, there is a small blood spatter - I would expect more for a cut artery (or maybe it is accurate, I have never severed a head before). At no point did I see the her locked into the box, the other woman jumped out of her box without any assistance. Replaying the video shows that the head never moved once in the box, because it was a fake head from the start that never needed to be switched.

Not to mention that if this was real, that her family would never allow the footage to be used for a tv programme/Youtube, or would Youtube allow it.

Obviously this is a different take on this age old trick of cutting someone though the box... the audience thinks "Oh yes, I know this trick" but the trick isn't the actual cutting someone through the box, the trick is making it look like a complete stuff up by making a small blood spatter, have everyone run over (and the second woman blow her 'cover') and then having a second fake head conveniently flipped onto the ground.

You have been April Fooled for being told this is real.

Ever see Penn and Teller do it? Imagine it's them but they deadpan the ending.

When a chainsaw hits flesh, it isn't a clean cut. It shreds you to bits. The video is clearly fake.