[Poll] Who would you rather listen to? Beethoven or Justin Bieber

Beethoven or Justin Bieber  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather listen to?

• Beethoven
    • Justin Bieber

I'm 27. I'd listen to Beethoven any day over Bieber or any other of the "hit" people of today. I grew up listening to Bach on long car rides across the country. Let me rock out to 'Toccata and Fugue in D minor' by Bach any time!!

Beethoven, I really like Moonlight Sonata. I'm streaming it via Rhapsody, had to after playing Resident Evil which originally got me hooked on it.

sad part is i am willing to bet no many folks that voted for beethoven can even name more than 2 of his songs lol.

or for that matter more than 2 of either of their songs lol.

This may be true, but I don't know any Bieber songs, so my knowledge of Beethoven still wins.

Beethoven any day, not just with Beiber but many popular stars. Beethoven's music is timeless.

Exactly. You don't have enough space to write the amount of pop music that falls into the "Beethoven is better than _____" list.

Don't forget that Vivaldi, Bach, Brahms, Mozart, Rossini, Rachmaninoff, Chopin, Wagner, Strauss II, Tchaikovsky, and Gershwin are all better than most of the pop drivel that is always on top of the charts.

I would like to meet the seven idiots who voted Bieber.

Seriously? You would really want to meet them? No thanks. They probably have nasty diseases and such!