• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

How to spot fake Diazepam ?

s1k3sT    31

Where to get those from though, Im assuming they are not legal either ?

Prescription only:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sativex

Cannabis extracts where fairly popular about 100 years ago, then the pharma companies realized they could make a lot more profits from synthetic drugs that treat symptoms, not cure.

But there are no silver bullets, I'm positive that the exercise played just as big of a role in my recovery as anything else.

• Like 1

Detection    2,256

Why did you ignore the part of his post that talked about exercise?

I didn't intentionally - I used to be well into fitness / body building at one point, but over the past 5-6 years I am now the most unfittest person I know, I have a sports field across the road from me that I try to jog around, but 1. I have no motivation, I get the whole "Yea let go get fit" but by the time I have my shoes on, Im like "**** that"

When I do manage to go for a jog, I do one lap and for about 30 mins after I am ill, lungs feel freezing cold and sore, and more, also I have now, I think due to getting a belly, get cramp and shooting pains in my lower back if I do much exercise for more than 10 minutes

Even standing for too long cramps up my back - and I know its due to lack of exercise and getting a gut, but really difficult to get rid of through jogging or anything else I can think of to loose weight

Prescription only:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sativex

Cannabis extracts where fairly popular about 100 years ago, then the pharma companies realized they could make a lot more profits from synthetic drugs that treat symptoms, not cure.

But there are no silver bullets, I'm positive that the exercise played just as big of a role in my recovery as anything else.

I 100% believe exercise is the key, it releases endorphins into your brain and gives you a feeling of "good" / "Well being"

But right now. it puts me in so much pain its not on the cards just yet, but its on the cards

70mg would have you had you more than floating in the clouds. You'd start feeling extremely drowsy, have muscle weakness, your pulse would slow and your blood pressure would drop. Overdose enough and you'll stop breathing/go into coma. The normal absolute maximum single dose is 15mg.

In hospital situations you start considering treating with activated charcoal at doses of around 1mg/kg. So if you're less than 70kg you're very much in danger.

Needless to say, don't ever take that risk again. It's a pretty crappy way of testing for authenticity. Go back to your doctor, if diazepam isn't working for you there's very much likely to be something else that will.

Im 95Kg or there abouts last time I weighed myself, maybe slightly more by now

We used to take more than 70Mg for recreational purposes when I was younger, that was another reason I was not too worried about the dosage, basically my whole life has led up to me having a high tolerance to most things through one substance or another

Ruciz    2

If I had to guess they were crushed, cut, and re-pressed to inflate $$ selling on the black market. As you said its LESS than 2mg per tablet effect but they are marked 10mg.

All in all, just avoid- you already answered all your own questions about the source. Go back to your doc and seek addiction treatment.

+Human.Online    8,548

A someone who has been prescribed Temazepan and Diazepan, you are addicted. You need to come off them!

dazzy2004    1

Have you been referred to a psychiatrist? or was this the GP who refused to prescribe you more.

GP's are great for the majority of things but it sounds like you need some professional help, to sort out the problems about why your needing these. Just from my experience with patients, this type of drug abuse will not solve the problem and may spiral out of control which seems to be starting from your posts. On the other hand, some (real?) medication may seriously help you out, when used in the appropriate way. It really needs to be caught at this early stage, I know zero about your personal situation etc which has led up to this, and i know how easy it is to feel like its never going to end but it often does when people realise what they need.

Good luck!

s1k3sT    31

Depression and anxiety: Exercise eases symptoms

Dietary n-3 Fatty Acid Deficiency in Mice Enhances Anxiety Induced by Chronic Mild Stress

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp#Nutrition

Approximately 44% of the weight of hempseed is healthy edible oils, containing about 80% essential fatty acids (EFAs); i.e., linoleic acid, omega-6 (LA, 55%), alpha-linolenic acid, omega-3 (ALA, 22%), in addition to gamma-linolenic acid, omega-6 (GLA, 1?4%) and stearidonic acid, omega-3 (SDA, 0?2%). Protein is the other major component (33%), second only to soy (35%), but more easily digestible because it's primarily globular proteins, 33% albumin and 65% edestin (a Greek word meaning edible). Its amino acid profile is close to "complete" when compared to more common sources of proteins such as meat, milk, eggs and soy.[23] The proportions of linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid in one tablespoon (15 ml) per day of hemp oil easily provides human daily requirements for EFAs. Unlike flaxseed oil, hemp oil can be used continuously without developing a deficiency or other imbalance of EFAs.

Cask1    98

Dude, get off that ****! I took Clonazepam for two year, becoming addicted. Year two I started noting that I wasn't functioning properly anymore, wasn't thinking clearly and became mentally slower, was alway tired and grumpy. After I realized it really was the clonazepam, I cut it off. I had the worse two months of my life ever, thanks to withdrawal symptoms. I was sleeping like 10 hours a week, worst anxiety ever, headaches, dizzyness, just everything was ****ed up. I regained my health eventually and feel much better. Benzos really cause a lot of damage to your whole nervous system, they should be ilegal!

Detection    2,256

If I had to guess they were crushed, cut, and re-pressed to inflate $$ selling on the black market. As you said its LESS than 2mg per tablet effect but they are marked 10mg.

All in all, just avoid- you already answered all your own questions about the source. Go back to your doc and seek addiction treatment.

I think your right about them being re-pressed

A someone who has been prescribed Temazepan and Diazepan, you are addicted. You need to come off them!

Hasn't been that long yet, and wothdrawl from things is something I am well experienced in, its horrible I know, but I always keep thinking "It will get better eventually"

Have you been referred to a psychiatrist? or was this the GP who refused to prescribe you more.

GP's are great for the majority of things but it sounds like you need some professional help, to sort out the problems about why your needing these. Just from my experience with patients, this type of drug abuse will not solve the problem and may spiral out of control which seems to be starting from your posts. On the other hand, some (real?) medication may seriously help you out, when used in the appropriate way. It really needs to be caught at this early stage, I know zero about your personal situation etc which has led up to this, and i know how easy it is to feel like its never going to end but it often does when people realise what they need.

Good luck!

Thanks, Last visit to the GP I asked to be referred to a Psychiatrist, but apparently I need a visit from the CPN first to assess me and decide if thats what I need

nabz0r    146

These kid of posts are not allowed as it puts us in a questionable legal status.

Thread closed!