What do you collect?

• 2 weeks later...

Comics

Transformers

You know at DisneyWorld and other theme parks, those things where you put a penny in, and a quarter. Turn the handle, and the penny is warped into a stamped piece of plastic? I went a bit loopy for them!

• 2 weeks later...

Software (retail Version) Boxes and Physical media

music

Photos

Videos

that's sums it up.

LOL, I feel like that... I have a closet full of papers and old letters. They are all neatly in boxes, labeled by year. It's a small closet, like 4x4, but still, I know it's a problem. Hopefully I wont end up like those dudes on that show though...

ya I bad for that to. I have over 12,000+ Emails alone stored in sinagle html files burnt to disc and stored on my server

I also have old, dare I say it? Notes from elementy/High school. yes notes that you write and pass around when the teacher was not looking. I also have old love letter from highs school as well I keep ever useless *document* around.

I also still have my very first *Report card* from kindergardon to G12

I don't delete or throw any thing away. Im also not one for selling anything ether

Pens. Always pens. They are usually free wherever you go

^This, I only collect the ones with business names on them though. I probably have around 2000.

I collect operating systems. It's weird but I like to say I have owned and tried every operating system out there.

Not weird at all. My Masters in CS study is currently focused around OS's so I totally hear you :D I have to say historically speaking and for the tech of the time, OS/2 2.1 is still my favorite.

On topic, I don't really collect anything other than maybe PS3 trophies.

I collect action figures. From animes to videogame characters, comic heroes to movie protagonists, I have it all! :D

• 2 weeks later...

My mother collected salt & pepper shakers - fancy to kitchy. Some were gorgeous porcelain and others unserious the boob-shaped shakers on a reclining nude (joke from my dad). My daughter has them now, and the curved glass oak corner cabinet dad had made her for them.

I collect woodworking tools, multimedia software, computers, firearms, primitive weapons and specialized cookware (I cook, a lot)

Dead bod.... oh yeah wait... :whistle:

I used to collect DVDs now it's just pictures - i love taking pictures!

Don't know if it counts, but I collect/invest in silver bullion bars.

As far as traditional collecting, nothing. I'm very minimalistic and organized, so if I have something I don't use or have a place for I sell it.

I collect...

Comics

Shoes

Attempting to collect all of my favorite games

Silver coins

Character/band shirts

and...working on 1st edition books that I used to enjoy reading.

I guess it depends on how you look at collecting. I don't actively go out looking for things like rare books or limited edition copies of music, but I have amassed quite a collection of films and music. Like I said though, they're mostly just your run-of-the-mill items, there's nothing special about them other than their contents.

Watches and Mobile phones. Last count I had about 20. Not including the 50+ I've sold or lost.

• 3 months later...

Movies and TV programmes - I seem to collect them very well at the moment :/

Clothes.

I used to be into cars a little bit but I have decided I would rather spend the spare money I do have on nice clothes.