What do you collect?

Music

Have over 6,000 cd's all nice and neatly built into shelving in a walk in closest and in alphabetical order!!

Have several USB sticks and external hard drives loaded with tunes also.

• 5 weeks later...

I collect many things, for example:

chat logs (keep them all), Doujinshi (think fanart for manga books in a book that basically is something like a continuation/spin-off the real manga/anime), anything manga related that I like (merchandise and book victim here! :p), Hello Kitty stuff!!!, ...

^Those are my favorites, bet I missed a few! :p

Glassed Silver:ios

• 3 months later...

Old hard drives, processors, I have several boxes of old ISA cards of all types. I love old keyboards. I have a few old computers but not much room for those, old game consoles and games, a few old calculators, you get the idea. Basically anything vintage technology related.

I still have a collection of old coins I started as a kid. I don't go out buying them or anything but whenever I come across an old one I add it. I have a lot of old records too, a stack of 78s, 45s, LPs. I wouldn't really say I collect them though; they're just something I have.

I have a massive lego collection :pinch: it's so big after 25yrs of collecting it takes up almost 2,000 sq ft of space.. all still new in box (except the doubles).. some of them are worth a good bit now too... just never can bring myself to open them... some of them I have doubles, which I build those... it's an expensive collection... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I currently collect Transformers, and my collection dates back to the beginning in 1984. I have a huge collection, including convention exclusives, Japanese toys, the new Kre-O building sets, PVCs, you name it.

I used to collect comics, but I stopped because I don't like what the companies are doing these days.

I collect movies on DVD and Bluray, the occasional R2D2 figure, game systems (2 XBOXes, 2 360s, a Gamecube, a Gameboy Advance and a TurboXpress.), thpugh that was largely by accident.

Don't really collect anything per se, but have a few hundred DVDs, a few hundred music CD's, 100+ PC games. The girlfriend has a lot of soft toys, 30 or so of them Fozzie Bear.

ex girlfriends, debts, medication, :s

haha brilliant!.

--

When i was little i use to collect alot of different things, from those big headed plastic football players you use to get out of teabag boxers. Football cards, and more importantly to me James Bond stuff, even had James Bond themed action men that never came out of the packaging, that was a true challenge for a 7 year old. Lately i collect all tickets to go watch local football team and pin them up on my wardrobe.