Meet the browser: Firefox Next

Recommended Posts

Demz    38
2 hours ago, Ned said:

anyone else getting this on todays nightly?

 

Untitled.thumb.png.ece596c2ae0bd9a263e28a9e450a49f5.png

 

That's a picture of the taskbar by the way.

thats not a Bug, the devs are just having fun with icons , its been talked about over in the mozillazine forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ned    64

Yeah, I doubted it was a bug.  I did one google search and couldn't find any information on it at the time.  Would have liked to have seen it on the about page with maybe some sort of funny explanation or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demz    38
5 minutes ago, Ned said:

Yeah, I doubted it was a bug.  I did one google search and couldn't find any information on it at the time.  Would have liked to have seen it on the about page with maybe some sort of funny explanation or something.

you'll prolly get more Firefox info over at Mozillazine forum than you will here , this Thread aint that Active

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Circaflex    2,781

I think the Calvin icon is awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Circaflex    2,781

No more Calvin icon :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manifesto    494
Posted (edited)

That icon on today's nightly though :D

 

Untitled.png

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BudChekov    0

Anyone know if and when userChrome.css 'tweaking' will be condemned to the graveyard ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demz    38
29 minutes ago, BudChekov said:

Anyone know if and when userChrome.css 'tweaking' will be condemned to the graveyard ?

no idea an i havent heard anything New about that, but there are devs that would like it gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BudChekov    0

So there's some hope, thanks, fingers crossed , by the way who's "dobs"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demz    38
23 minutes ago, BudChekov said:

So there's some hope, thanks, fingers crossed , by the way who's "dobs"?

might wanna follow this Bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=332529#c14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BudChekov    0

Why? No one from Mozilla's commented for six months, and  AFAIK Benjamin Smedberg's going or gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demz    38
14 minutes ago, BudChekov said:

Why? No one from Mozilla's commented for six months, and  AFAIK Benjamin Smedberg's going or gone.

Benny Boy  is gone, but someone else will surely take over the Bug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demz    38

looks like there gonna enable Stylo by Default

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rsnn    40

Anyone using Firefox Beta 56 can confirm that taskbar color is now matched with Windows Color?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steven P.    8,552

I wanted to switch back to Firefox, but there is no gmelius extension for FF and Inbox by Google seems to hang quite a lot in it too.. which sucks because my days are filled with having to use email guys.

 

Help me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandon H    1,434
9 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

I wanted to switch back to Firefox, but there is no gmelius extension for FF and Inbox by Google seems to hang quite a lot in it too.. which sucks because my days are filled with having to use email guys.

 

Help me!

alternativeto says Boomerang is the closest alternative

 

https://alternativeto.net/software/boomerang-for-gmail/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Zlip792    459

[Oldie Goldie Bug] Load Bookmarks in new tab (behind pref) - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=658245

 

Preference (in about:config) - browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.