Meet the browser: Firefox Next

Yeah, I doubted it was a bug.  I did one google search and couldn't find any information on it at the time.  Would have liked to have seen it on the about page with maybe some sort of funny explanation or something.

5 minutes ago, Ned said:

Yeah, I doubted it was a bug.  I did one google search and couldn't find any information on it at the time.  Would have liked to have seen it on the about page with maybe some sort of funny explanation or something.

you'll prolly get more Firefox info over at Mozillazine forum than you will here , this Thread aint that Active

29 minutes ago, BudChekov said:

Anyone know if and when userChrome.css 'tweaking' will be condemned to the graveyard ?

no idea an i havent heard anything New about that, but there are devs that would like it gone

Why? No one from Mozilla's commented for six months, and  AFAIK Benjamin Smedberg's going or gone.

14 minutes ago, BudChekov said:

Why? No one from Mozilla's commented for six months, and  AFAIK Benjamin Smedberg's going or gone.

Benny Boy  is gone, but someone else will surely take over the Bug

I wanted to switch back to Firefox, but there is no gmelius extension for FF and Inbox by Google seems to hang quite a lot in it too.. which sucks because my days are filled with having to use email guys.

Help me!

9 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

I wanted to switch back to Firefox, but there is no gmelius extension for FF and Inbox by Google seems to hang quite a lot in it too.. which sucks because my days are filled with having to use email guys.

Help me!

alternativeto says Boomerang is the closest alternative

https://alternativeto.net/software/boomerang-for-gmail/

• 2 weeks later...